FOUR

I do not own the song, the characters, and pictures. I just edited the pictures. However this story is mine, and please do not copy it. Be original.
Song: Blue (Da Ba Dee) Acoustic COVER
Artist: We Rabbitz & Adam Christopher
Chapter Name: ⚠️ You're My Kid ⚠️
__________________________________________________________________________________

T H I R D   P E R S O N   P O V

As Hitoshi sits in the bath, he feels his senses start to come back to him. He lightly sways his shaking hands and arms in the bath water, looking for any sign of blood.

Out of the corner of the kid's eye, he can see Hizashi and Shouta quietly sitting with him, making sure nothing goes wrong.

He sneezes.

He starts to feel really droopy, like he's high on medicine. The water surrounding him starts to decrease, as he's gently helped out of the bathtub. A fluffy towel is wrapped around him, making the kid lean into the warmth.

Shouta gently dries the kid off as Hizashi runs to grab a spare change of clothes.

As the man rubs the kid's arm gently with the soft towel, he feels the kid fall limp in his lap. Shouta can feel the boy's slightly wet hair fall onto his shoulder, as he supports the boy's body as he lightly naps.

Shouta sweetly wraps his arm around the kid, in a protective father way. Sooner or later, Hizashi comes back with a purple t-shirt and some gray sweatpants for the boy. The blonde kneels down next to the tired pair on the bathroom floor. Hizashi puts his head on Shouta's non-occupied shoulder, as he breathes in and out softly.

As the three all quietly enjoy each other's company, Shouta notices the teenager beside him is starting to get antsy.

"Hey, Hitoshi, it's okay." Shouta says as he slowly rubs the boy's back.

The boy mumbles something under his breath, which Shouta and Hizashi don't manage to hear because of the boy speaking so quietly. Shouta continues rubbing the soothing circles on the boy's back.

"Hey, kiddo, can you speak up? Hizashi and I didn't quite hear what you said." Shouta lightly pushes.

"Can you just kill me already?"

There's a long pause of silence. The three freeze up as if time has seemingly just frozen. Trapped in a moment of fear; repeating the same problems over and over again.

"Hitoshi, don't you ever fucking say that again." Mic states with a cold and serious voice. The purple haired boy flinches a little when the man says that, so the latter cleans up his stern look, and gently says, "Hitoshi, why would you even think that, buddy? Please don't ever think that we would hurt you. We don't want to hurt you, and we most definitely don't want you to die."

The teenager just stares at Hizashi with tired and red eyes. Hizashi wants to just pull the boy into a hug and give him all the cuddles in the world.

"So you're not going to drown me?" The boy finally says with a shaky voice. Shouta's heart breaks into two as the kid says that as if it's the most normal form of discipline in the world.

"Hitoshi—no. No, please don't ever, ever, ever think that we would. All we want is the best for you, buddy. Whatever you went threw when you were younger was not okay; Hizashi and I can tell that from just looking at your health state right now. It's okay to not be okay, Hitoshi. Don't feel guilty or as if you're a burden, because you're not one." Shouta says as he cuddles the boy closer. The purple haired kid leans into the touch, and wraps his arms around the man's torso.