✨ Part 2 ✨

Anjali shut her eyes as the tears cascaded down her cheeks.
She has always been a weak woman and she herself knew it but couldn't understand why she always becomes selfish. She knew her husband was right but it hurt her to see him disappointed in her.
Akshat and her were classmates in her high school days and met a year after her divorce at a friends party and a scandal pushed them into marriage but she grew to love him and crazed for his love which has been her goal since the got married.

Akshat was an orphan who struggled to became one of the best lawyers in India. He had this brutally honest nature that made him more attractive than annoying and after that scandal that almost destroyed his life and career, they got married and moved to Mumbai. Ten months after their married their daughter Anamika was born through a surrogate.

Anjali knew the family was worried for her because Akshat has made it clear that he doesn't Anjali but will fulfill his duties as a husband and won't hesitate to up to her if she is wrong.  They were all worried but Anjali was able to convince them that a man like Akshat was what was best for her. A man who will correct when she is right and also stand by her and they agreed.

Akshat knew about everything regarding the Raizada family including what they did to Khushi and made it known to them that they were wrong.

That was the first time he had called them out for their injustice but he wasn't that harsh as he was today and Anjali feared he will leave her which she couldn't bare to lose the perfect world she has created with Akshat.

She lived in the allusion of a perfect marriage before until it came down crashing on her that fateful day. The three women went down memory lane.

Flashback begins.

Anjali got back from the hospital to surprise her husband with the news of her pregnancy.
She has been having symptoms and didn't want her family to know so she lied to them about going to the hospital when in actual fact she was going to the hospital and her suspicion was confirmed when the doctor confirmed she was indeed pregnant.

To avoid being detected she used the secret entrance in to the house and was moving in to her room when she heard her husband voice from Lavanya's room. She moved closer see what Shyam was doing with Lavanya since their weren't even friendly to each other and fortunately Lavanya's door was open a little.

She was about to barge in when the words from Shyam's mouth shocked and paralyzed her.

"My engagement with Khushi has been called off because Khushi discovered I was Anjali's husband yesterday and she told her family who kicked me out and threatened to tell Anjali that I pretended to be a bachelor and become their paying guest after I rescued Khushi from the goons who harassed her when Arnav released that video. " Shyam said in frustration while pacing back and forth and running his hand in his hair.

"You idiot... You ruined everything.... What if she tells the family.... She will appear as a saviour of that dump limping woman..... And I will be at a disadvantage..... " Lavanya yelled at Shyam.

"Don't you dare yell at me.... And don't forget if I go down you go down with me.... So instead of yelling at me, you better help me find a solution. " Shyam yelled back and Lavanya started laughing.

"Sorry to disappoint you..... I will never go down with you because I didn't deceive anyone like you did. " Lavanya exclaimed confidently

"Oh really.... Don't forget you knew about my relationship with Khushi's family and kept it a secret from them and also you were they one who begged me to marry Khushi to prevent Arnav from falling in love with her when you found out that what he felt for Khushi was not hatred but love and the trauma he when through as a teenager cause him to react violently towards Khushi. " Shyam reminded and Lavanya smirked and sat on her bed with her legs crossed.