✨ Part 14 ✨

Akash, Shashi, Akshat, Manohar and Aman together with Prateek were done with all the information they needed to gather evidence against Anjali. They all felt sorry for Aman because he will also have to go to jail for being an accomplice to Anjali. Aman who was looking at them knew what they were thinking.

"Look Aman..... I understand you.... Many people who are in jail were misled by their love for others and you are no different..... After everything you've told me, Anjali is a dangerous woman and I have instructed my men to find her and monitor her every move..... But please be careful...... Your help in this investigation can help you walk away without any jail term or your jail term will be reduced. " Prateek said.

"Don't feel sorry for me..... This is just a small punishment for what I did..... I let lust blind me and betrayed my best friend..... I deserve it this and much worse. " Aman said sincerely.

"I knew Anjali was manipulative but to do something as evil as this is just too much.... And I blame my mother for it...... She is the main reason for Anjali's manipulative nature.... In her so called prevention measure to not make Anjali end up like Ratna, she rather forgot she was also Arvind's daughter...... Forced Arnav to fulfill her whims and I and Akash became her enemy because we refused to be Anjali's puppets..... She deserves to be in jail and stripped of any access to money. " Manohar exclaimed in anger.

"Don't worry Papa..... I already blocked any access to money she was receiving and froze her accounts..... She no longer as a dime to her name. " Akash said and Manohar nodded.

In the kitchen of Preeto's house sat the ladies including Mohini who had come home from the restaurant after a call from Preeto.

"I can believe this...... Anjali's husband is your biological brother and she was the one behind you kidnapping and not Arnav. " Mohini exclaimed in shock after Payal and Khushi had told them everything.

"That witch has to pay very dearly for this...... " Payal exclaimed.

"But unfortunately Aman will also have to face jail time for being her accomplice. " Khushi said sadly knowing Aman didn't deserve to be dragged down for Anjali's crimes.

"You are absolutely right...... And your brother has to be free immediately of her..... She is toxic and don't deserve an honest man like Akshatji..." Preeto said in determination shocking everyone and they smiled knowing both has been hit by Cupid's arrow.

"I have a feeling someone is beginning to fall for my dashingly handsome brother. " Payal teased wiggling her eyebrows making Preeto look at Payal with shock written all over her face and she then turned her gaze to Khushi and Mohini who were wiggling their eyebrows at her.

"It's not what you are thinking..... I only admire him that all. " Preeto huffed trying to hide the truth that she has a crush on Akshat but failed miserably causing the others to burst out in laughter.

"Of course we believe you.... We believe that you both just admire each other so much that I stood in the kitchen for almost two minutes with none of you noticing my presence because you were busy stealing glances at each other...... I had to clear my throat to gain your attention" Mohini teased Preeto who started blushing at the sweet moment she and Akshat had before while feeding Anamika and Shivanya who were now asleep upstairs in Shivanya's room.

"Don't worry Preeto.... I know bhai also likes you..... And both of you make a great couple. " Payal said.

Preeto was about to speak when a yell from the hall where the men were was heard drawing them to the hall. They got there to find Garima standing in the hall with Shashi fuming in anger.

Rewrite The Stars ⭐🌟💫✨. ✔✔✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें