✨ Part 6 ✨

It's already dinner time and the entire Raizada family and Guptas were having their dinner. Everyone was enjoying their dinner prepared by Khushi and she was receiving praises from left to right. Arnav also praised her for the food but Khushi glared at him in return making him shut up and continue eating. He remembered the last time he had such delicious food was when Payal was in RM and when  he visited them after Payash moved out because of Mami's taunts. These Gupta sisters had magic in their hands when it came to cooking and only a fool and an ungrateful person will say their food was tasteless. Arnav thought his mother was the best cook in the world but Khushi and Payal's cooking proved him wrong and he knew this was one of the many reasons Akash adores and loves his wife more than anyone and it made him proud of his cousin. Arnav gaze fell on Anjali who was staring at Khushi in jealousy and anger and he began to wonder how she became so self centered but he came to a conclusion that she was indeed self centered but hid it behind her sickly sweet nature.

"Akash..... I want to visit my friend Preeto after dinner. " Payal said breaking Arnav's reverie and Akash was about to agree to her request.

"No! "

A sudden yell from Khushi, Shashi and Happy startled them. Everyone looked at them in shock and the trio became nervous knowing if Payal visits Preeto then their secret will be out.

"Jiji..... Babuji.... Happyji.... Why did you guys yell no like that..... Are you hiding something from me?...... Did something happen to Preeto. " A concerned Payal asked seeing them nervous.

"No dear...... Preeto is fine. " Happyji replied nervously.

"So why did you yell like that if she is fine. " Akash asked not convinced with what Happy just said.

"Akash..... We yelled no because Payal shouldn't stress herself in her state and it's not good for her to visit Preeto because her aunt came down with a flu and she has to take care of her...... We don't want Payal getting sick that's why she mustn't go there..... Preeto will came here when her aunt feels better. " Shashi lied and Khushi and Happy nodded nervously.

This was enough to convince Nani and Payal  who nodded but Arnav, Akshat, Akash and Manohar knew they were lying but kept quiet. Anjali and Mami cared less about anything.

Akash's phone beeped making everyone turn his attention on him. He read the notification and smiled.

"Akash.... Why are you smiling as if you just won a lottery. " Payal asked.

"No I didn't..... It just a friend of mine whom I have to meet tomorrow." Akash replied making Payal frown thinking it was a woman and this didn't go unnoticed by Akash who chuckled seeing his wife's jealousy.

"My friend is a man Payal...... There's no need to be jealous because my mind, heart, body and soul belong to only you.... No one will ever replace you in my life and no one is more important to me than you.... " Akash said making Payal blush and the other go aww except Mami and Anjali was both was staring at Payal with jealousy and anger.

"So why are you guys meeting...... I hope you are not planning anything mischievous. " Payal asked suspiciously.

"I promise you is nothing mischievous..... Infact it's related to a surprise I want to give you. " Akash said and Payal beamed in happiness.

"What is it?..... Please tell me. " Payal begged putting on her best puppy face making everyone giggle at her expression.

"Am sorry Payal...... I can't tell you are the surprise..... It will be ruined if I do so..... So please wait until the right time. " Akash replied making Payal angry and she glared at Akash.