✨ Part 25 ✨

Flashback continues.

AR Designs.

The press was impatiently waiting for the conference and muttering were heard everywhere. But amongst all of the channels there, the was one which knew they had dug their grave by telecasting the news of his wife.
Just this morning he received a lawsuit against his channel for defamation. And Mr Siddharth Ahuja knew what was done for.

The door of the auditorium of AR opened and in walked the great ASR with a poker face and behind him was the renowned and feared lawyer Akshat Jindal. The presence of these two men striked fear and confusion in the room.

Arnav moved the mic closer and spoke.

"Yesterday Mr Ahuja's channel telecasted a false news about my beloved wife and mother of my child...... I called this conference to clarify some things........ My wife and I are legally married not because she is pregnant but because we love each other and our baby followed afterwards..... But then you all made it look like she was some gold digger and I Arnav Singh Raizada won't spare anyone involved. " Arnav bellowed in anger making all of them flinch in fear.

"But ASR..... According to our sources, you and your wife never got along so how did it all happen. " One journalist asked.

"Yes..... It's true we never got along but with time it turned to love and that's all you need to know. " Arnav answered.

"Mr Jindal..... Please may we know the purpose of your presence here. " Another asked.

"Am here to make the culprits who were behind the false telecast about my sister pay very dearly. " Akshat revealed and everyone gasped in shock at the revelation.

"Mr Jindal..... What do you mean by sister? " Another asked.

"You heard me right...... Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada and Payal Gupta are my biological sisters..... We were separated by some greedy people in our family..... So you see just the way ASR won't tolerate any wrong against his wife, my sister, I won't either...... This should be a lesson to all to confirm the truth of a story before telecasting it. " Akshat said and looked at Arnav and nodded and both stood up and left turning a deaf ears to thier questions.

Mr Ahuja's channel was suspended for one and half year with a heavy fine that almost lead to his bankruptcy and others channels saw this as a lesson not to telecast or publish any thing regarding the Raizadas and Gupta's without cross checking first.

Khushi started to get better and with the help of Arnav, Akash and Akshat, she and Preeto found the perfect spot for their restaurant.

Anjali, Nani and Mami were shunned by the others because of their blind support for Anjali who tried everything to get closer to Khushi but Preeto and Payal always prevented it.

As punishment for her stunt, Arnav and Akshat begged Shashi not to testify about Shyam's attempt on his life so that Anjali divorce with him will not be granted. Since that was the only criminal case against him. Anjali was furious when she found out Shashi dropped the charges against Shyam since it was her best ticket to file for a divorce because the detective she hired has disappeared into thin air with all the evidence of his infidelity.

Shyam was released afterwards but disappeared leaving Anjali stuck as Mrs Jha.

What they all didn't know was that Arnav, Akash and Akshat had bribed the detective to leave town and had Shyam sent to a mental asylum which has a security that won't allow him to escape. And this was know only by Shashi and Manohar.