✨ Part 31 ✨

Two Weeks Later.

Payal sat in front the mirror applying her final makeup and she looked at Sonia's reflection in the mirror and giggled seeing her sitting on her bed with a grumpy face.

"Relax Sonia...... Nk will come around. " Payal said as she closed her makeup kit.

"How long do I have to wait Payal..... He is either lost of words when he sees me or runs away from me..... Payal I hope you didn't lie about Nk being in love with me. " Sonia whined and Payal rolled her eyes.

"He does love you Sonia.... You should have seen the way his face dropped when he found out you left with your father that day....
Since then he is always asking about you and what other prove of his love do you need than him literally stalking you on social media and always commenting on your pics. " Payal said a little bit annoyed with Sonia's impatience.

"I know Payal but I want him to say it...... I want to hear him say....
. I love you Sonia. " Sonia exclaimed frustrated by Nk's inability to confess his feelings to her.

"Okay..... I have another solution..... Why don't you confess your feelings to him instead? " Payal suggested and Sonia jerked off the bed in shock.

"What the hell?..... Are you crazy..... I can't..... I have my pride to protect you know. " Sonia replied with attitude.

"Okay then.... Miss Am too Proud.... Since you are too proud to confess your feelings to Nk, then stop bothering me about his inability to confess his feelings to you. " Payal said sternly and Sonia sighed in defeat.

There was a minute of silence with only Payal swirling around in front of the mirror feeling good about her looks and outfit.

"Payal." Sonia called out and Payal hummed in response.

" I forget to asked you....How is Akash coping with his mother sentence? " Sonia asked and Payal sighed.

"He is still angry because he thinks it's an unjust sentence...... To him, Mami getting six years for drugging his father and three years for the attack on Mohini aunty is not fair..... He want his mother to be locked up for life but we have to listen to what the judge declared...... And the only happiness he got from all of this is the annulment of his parent's marriage. " Payal replied.

"Same goes for me..... Sheetal and Anita should have been sentence to prison term but they were made to do community service for four months..... It's good that Papa divorced her because for an egoistic woman like Anita it's will be the worst of all punishment for her and also Papa cutting she and Sheetal financially off was the best revenge against them." Sonia said and immediately she was done HP knocked on the door and Sonia opened it and he told them the others were done and waiting for them down stairs.

Both moved down to find Mohini sitting on the back of an already dressed Manohar doing push ups.