✨ Part 32✨

"Shyam!? " A shocked Anjali whispered and he smiled at her nervously and turned his gaze to his left hand side and Anjali followed his gaze to find Arnav smirking devilishly at them.

And he moved away from Khushi and forwards them

And he moved away from Khushi and forwards them. Khushi smirked seeing her nervous and the others were confused.

Payal moved closer to Khushi and whispered but enough for the others to hear.

"Jiji..... What's going on? " She asked.

"The only thing I can tell you now is I and Arnav trapped Anjali in her own trap..... I will explain later. " Khushi replied looking directly at her husband.

And the other looked confused but kept quiet. Akshat was shocked to see Shyam here and immediately knew Arnav had something to do with it.

Anjali gulped in fear as Arnav halted in front of her and turned to the journalist.

"Yes....... Anjali is back together with her husband to raise their child together...... As you all see now..... They have both worked out their differences and are now back together...... Isn't that right Anjali? " Arnav asked while looking at her and she nervously nodded in agreement and Arnav smiled

"So please if you all will excuse us..... We will take our leave now. " Arnav said to the media and turned and hugged Anjali which shocked and terrified her at the same time and Arnav whispered into her ears.

"I know about your plan and I was the one who trapped you..... I warned you to stay away from my family and you refused to listen...... And now you will have to face the consequences."

Arnav pulled away and smiled at her and moved to his wife and together with the others left the hotel.

Anjali pulled Shyam along with her to the parking lot and when they got there she slapped him.

"How dare you come back!?...... You ruined my plans you fool. " Anjali yelled in anger.

"Just shut up Anjali..... I regret ever meeting you...... I wasn't rich but I was happy with Shonali and because of my greed for money.... I lost her...... If I had known your brother and khushi's brother were this deadly then I wouldn't have messed with Khushi. " Shyam said in fear remembering the torture he was given at the asylum.

"What the hell are you talking about? " A confused Anjali asked.

And Shyam told him about how Arnav and Akshat had him taken to an asylum where he was torture and how Arnav visited him yesterday and made a deal to set him free if he showed up here.

"Well I have done my part...... I am out of here...... In fact am leaving the country before they get to me again.... I don't care what you do with the child..... We are done bye. " Shyam cried and run away from there leaving Anjali in shock.