✨ Part 19 ✨

Garima watched her daughters, Preeto and Shashi laughing freely. It seems Payal had done something and Khushi and Preeto were making fun of her. Even though she was childless, Khushi and Payal never made her feel she wasn't their mother. To Garima, her inability to conceive was a punishment for hiding the deeds of Madhumati.

"I wish the both of you all the best in your love lives..... Arnav and Akash has proven to be real men who will stand up for both of you..... Am so happy I heard your conversation and Madhumati had left to visit a friend after our meeting with Shyam..... Am sorry if I have to bring pain and sorrow in your lives soon.... But I can't live with this guilty anymore..... Am done with being Madhumati's puppet..... I should have left when bhai died but I let Madhumati manipulate me and because of that Ankita is dead....... I have to confess to the police about my part in Ankita's kidnapping which led to her death..... Am done with Madhumati controlling me and am not going to let Shyam succeed in his plan. " Garima thought and her mind track back to this morning.

Flashback begins.

Madhumati and Garima were in the kitchen cooking when Madhumati's phone rang and she answered it while Garima looked on.

When she was done, she was sweating profusely with worry lines etched on her forehead.

"Who was that? " Garima asked a worried Madhumati.

"Shyam called and he demands to meet us now or he will expose us and you know Shashi even though he is paralysed.... He won't spare us..... So call Payal to finish the food and let's go and meet him. " Madhumati replied and called Payal to come finish the cooking and they left making an excuse that they had to meet a friend who needed their help urgently.

They took a rickshaw to their destination.
They entered the cafe where Shyam had ask them to meet him and immediately they entered they saw him and moved to the table and sat down.

"What do you want?..... Haven't you had enough of cheating our family and the Raizadas?..... You are lucky Anjali reacted the way she did which saved you from being exposed. " Madhumati said gritting the words through her teeth.

"I don't care about Anjali anymore.... And going to divorce her and marry Khushi..... I want you two to get Khushi ready in a week for her marriage to me..... I don't care how you do...... Just get her ready to marry me or else everyone will know you murdered Shashi's fiancee. " Shyam said and walked out leaving Madhumati and a shocked Garima behind.

"We better find a way to get Khushi to marry Shyam..... I know she won't agree and the only way to get her to marry Shyam is to drug her when the time comes. " Madhumati said with any emotion.

Garima was shocked and looked up to Madhumati.

"No..... You will do no such thing..... I won't allow you..... He is cheat and Khushi deserves better..... I will rather go to jail than let Khushi marry him. " Garima yelled at Madhumati who was taken aback because Garima had never defy her left alone yell at her. Luckily they were the only ones there or else it would have turned worse.

"Just shut up...... I will gladly sacrifice Payal and Khushi if it means our secret stays hidden for ever....... I know you love Shashi and if he finds out he will hate you forever which i know you don't want. " Madhumati exclaimed making Garima numb.

She has always loved Shashi but never got his love because he could never bring himself to forget Ankita.
She thought a child will bring them together and she tried many time but failed to get pregnant. She want to the hospital only to be told she couldn't conceive a child.