✨ Part 20✨

Arnav back his car in from of a spectacular building.

He was finally here to meet his brother in law. Back in time he and Akshat were never close and neither had he been to his office before or mingled to know each other.

But there was one thing they both had in common and that is their love and dedication for their respective works.

He parked his car at the parking lot and moved into the the building.

Everyone stopped seeing the great ASR, the men were admiring him and some were jealous of him and he smirked when he understood their situation but it turned into disgust when he saw some of the women drooling at him and literally eye raping him.

Some started pushing down their blouses to expose their cleavage and some pulled up their skirts. Arnav rolled is eyes seeing this. He had been in the fashion industry for years but the only woman who could ever turn him on was Khushi. It was strange but he loved it.

He moved to the receptionist who was no different from the other women.

"ASR...... How may I help you. " The lady asked in a sickly and nauseating voice making Arnav frown at her.

"Am here to see Mr Jindal. " Arnav replied.

"Oh no.... He is in a meeting but then I can take you to his office to wait for him.... After all I can't keep the great ASR waiting right. " The receptionist flirted.

"Stop flirting with me...... And do your job or get ready to find another job. " Arnav bellowed having enough of it and the receptionist flinched and so did the others who immediately went back to working.

She composed herself and walked Arnav to Akshat's office and immediately left.

Arnav looked around the office admiring it.

"Wow

"Wow.... He really has classy taste. " Arnav muttered to himself and sat in one of the visitors chair.

And after a few seconds, the door opened and in entered the best lawyer in India Akshat Jindal alias Tiger.