✨Part 23✨

Arnav and Akash entered the hall of RM only to find Nani, Lavanya and Mami consoling a crying Anjali and Manohar standing behind them with a frown on his face.

"What's going on here? " Akash asked breaking their reverie.

Manohar who has been waiting for their arrival for the past six hours moved closer to them and said.

"Anjali just overhead Shyam threatening Madhumati on the phone about killing them if they don't make Khushi marry him and he also mentioned about how he tries to kill Shashi but failed and Anjali recorded this and called the police and had him arrested that's why she is here crying because she thought he would change after finding out about her pregnancy but she was wrong.... Is that right Anjali? " Manohar asked sarcastically but being the idiot she is she didn't understand and nodded.

"Bhai.... I don't believe her..... For all we know she knew but kept quiet and when bhai asked her to move out she is doing this drama in order to stay here. " Akash uttered shocking Nani and Mami who were still blind their devotion to Anjali.

"Akash.... How could you think that about Anju?..... She needs our support now that she is pregnant and soon going to divorce Shyam. " Nani said and Mami nodded.

"She doesn't need our support because she has the two of you and please don't ask me to handle her divorce.... Just the way the two of you made her marry that criminal in mine, Akash and uncle's absence, help her divorce him. " Arnav said sternly.

"Hello hi bye bye...... You can't leave us to handle something like that. " Mami uttered in shock.

"And why can't we..... You and maa got Anjali married without informing us..... Arnav and Akash went on a business trip for two months only to come home to a two months old in law..... Arnav wanted a background check done on him but no..... Her highness here wouldn't allow it and went on a hunger strike..... I was also on a trip and if Arnav hadn't called me, I wouldn't have known..... Living in my house you three didn't even respect me enough to inform me...... So the same way you got her married..... Get her divorced also..... End of discussion. " Manohar exclaimed sternly and they knew better not to retort.

"Enough of crying for that worthless man..... He doesn't deserve my tears. " Anjali said and wiped her tears.

Immediately she was done, Khushi, Payal, Preeto and Shashi entered and HP and Raj and some of the guards followed with suitcases and bags.

Manohar smiled seeing them and moved closer and hugged all of them one after the other. Lavanya, Anjali, Nani and Mami were confused seeing the Guptas and an unknown girl and the suitcases and bags.

"Shashiji..... You must be very tired after all this. (Manohar said looking down at a smiling Shashi who nodded in response and turned to Arnav and Akash) " So what did the doctor say? "

"Well the doctor said Shashiji will regain his speech soon but he has to be careful and not stress his vocal cord in excitement..... And has assigned a doctor to come here to help with his recovery" Akash replied.

After they left Laxmi Nagar, Arnav called Manohar and told him everything that happened and that they would go to the hospital for Khushi's and Shashi's check up before coming home. So Manohar secretly asked HP and his brothers to make the guest rooms ready.

"Chamkilee..... What are you doing here? " Lavanya asked not liking the way Arnav was standing closer to her and they all glared at her.

Arnav was about to give her a piece of his mind when Preeto beat him to it.

"Her name is Khushi not chamkilee. " Preeto fumed taking Lavanya by surprise.