✨ Part 13 ✨

"Mummy

"Mummy." Shivanya squealed and got down and run into her mother's open arms.

She missed the warmth of her mother so much that she wasn't letting go and so did Khushi. After a few minutes Shivanya felt a wet sensation on her shoulder and broke the hug to find her mother crying.

 After a few minutes Shivanya felt a wet sensation on her shoulder and broke the hug to find her mother crying

She used her hand to wipe her mother's tears and that was when Khushi realized she was crying. Shivanya then kissed both eyes just like her mother did when she also cried and that always made her feel better so she did the same for her mother. Khushi smiled at her knowing why she did it and hugged her baby girl again.

"Mummy..... You are squishing me. " Shivanya exclaimed and Khushi let her go.

"How is my princess doing? " Khushi asked and kissed her cheeks making her giggle.

"Am fine Mummy...... And how are mummy?" Shivanya asked Khushi.

"Am not find at all. " Khushi said in fake sadness.

"Hey Devi Maiya..... You sick. " Shivanya gasped and touched her mother's forehead while the others chuckled because she was just as dramatic as her mother.

"Yes am not feeling well but now that I have seen you all of my sickness is gone. " Khushi replied and Shivanya squealed in happiness and pride that she was able to make her mother's sickness go away.

Shivanya was about to hug her mother again when she looked behind her and saw new faces she had never seen before. She turned her gaze to a familiar face and squealed and run into his opened arms.

"I miss you so much Nanu." Shivanya exclaimed in happiness.

"I missed you too but now that am here we will go for ice cream, jalebi and chocolate cake. " Shashi said and Shivanya squealed

"Yay."

She then leaned near Shashi's ears and whispered into his ears.

"Nanu..... Who are they? "