✨ Part 21✨

Lavanya looked at Akash as if he had grown horn on his head.

"Chote explain yourself." Nani asked sternly.

"You want him to explain Dadi.... I will explain it on his behalf..... You are the reason for all of this. " Akash accused shocking Nani.

"Me! " Nani exclaimed in shock at the accusation.

"Yes you Dadi..... We break our back every single day to put food on the table and provide a better life for you undeserving people..... And instead of coming home to Peace we are rather welcomed with you, maa and our so called sister's nagging and whimsical wants.... Do the three of you know what it takes to run the kind of company and business we do..... The answer is a big no because the only thing you three know how to do spend money and brag using our names..... Bhai got sick and tired of your nagging and that's why he paid Lavanya to be his pretend girlfriend.... All of this was fake and you Dadi, maa and our so called two face sister here is to be blamed. " Akash yelled having enough of everything and Nani bowed her heard in shame knowing he was right.

"Calm down Akash. " Manohar tried to calm Akash who was hyperventilating because of his mild asthma which can trigger a huge attack when he is anger and that's why is a quiet guy.

"Lavanya.... Go and pack your bags and leave...... Your services is no longer needed..... I will transfer money in you account tomorrow..... And I also want you back at work on Monday..... And Mr and Mrs Jha you have seventy two hours to find a home and leave and it's not up for discussion and one more thing Mrs Jha.....i know you are pregnant (Anjali looked shocked and so were the others)and you are capable of hurting the baby just to stay here but news flash you will still leave.... I can't stand you any more...... I did a mistake of trusting you and making you my top priority once and it cause me a lot but now no more..... You may try all your tricks but this time it won't work. " Arnav said and Nani moved closer to Anjali who was shedding her crocodile tears.

"Why did you hid this from us? " Nani asked hurt by this and Anjali bowed her head in shame.

"Hello hi bye bye..... Does that mean that Akash is not getting married anymore? " Mami asked not liking all that's happening.

"Akash will get married.... I can see now chote won't and am sorry for forcing you. " Nani said while looking at Arnav and Mami squealed happy that her son will get married now.

"Hello hi bye bye.... I have to call my friends and tell them to prepare their daughters.... Hello hi bye bye. " Mami squealed oblivious of the daggers being thrown at her by Arnav, Akash and Manohar.

"Akash is not marrying any offspring of your gold digging friends..... I have already chosen a real, decent, beautiful and loving girl to be my daughter in law and Akash also approves of her. " Manohar dropped the bomb on Mami.

"Manohar!..... Who is she? " Nani asked.

"She is none other than Payal Gupta. " Manohar revealed shocking Mami who fumed at the revelation.

"Hello hi bye bye..... I won't accept her as my daughter in law. " Mami said twitching her mouth in annoyance.

"And who asked for you approval? " Arnav asked in irritation.

"Hello hi bye bye..... Am his mother. " A bewildered Mami replied.

"A mother!..... When have you ever been a mother to Akash..... You decieved me into thinking you were a kind and understanding woman and like a fool I fell for you.... Eloped and married you against my parent's will...... It was after Akash was born did you start showing your true colors..... I was just a ticket out of your poverty..... You left Akash to be raised by nannys while you attended your so called society parties.... You don't even know your own son's birthday..... I had to always remember you of his birthdays..... You never even showed up to his mothers day celebrations at school because again you were busy..... You spent the last fourteen years pampering this two face niece of mine and neglected Akash and Arnav..... All because you want be in Maa's good book.... So don't you dare call yourself his mother when you have failed to fulfill your responsibilities and duties....... And one more thing..... From now on if I find you harassing Payal or her family or even hear that ridiculous name you call her from your mouth then get ready to go back to the slums where you belong before you became the daughter in law of this family. " Manohar bellowed and a crying Mami bowed her head in shame.