✨Part 17 ✨

Arnav broke the hug and moved to his desk, picked up his phone and sent a text message.

He then turned to Khushi and smiled at her and held her hand as they moved out of the office. Khushi halted  stopping each other in the process.

"Khushi......What's wrong? " Arnav asked seeing her halt and worry etched on her face.

"Arnavji...... We can't go down like this..... People will talk...... To them, I will be the girl who stole another woman's man." Khushi voiced out in fear and guilt.

Arnav knew she felt bad about their relationship because Lavanya had told her she loved him.
Arnav smiled at her and gently dragged her down with all the employees halting their works seeing their boss with Khushi.

But what shocked them the most was he was holding her waist possessively.
Everyone started murmuring making Khushi's eyes tear up and Arnav blood started boiling in anger see his woman almost on the verge of crying.

"Quiet." He yelled making everyone including Khushi flinch at the intensity of her voice. "I will like to introduce to all of you my fiancee, the love of my life and my wife..... Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada...... Any disrespect against her is a direct disrespect of me..... And you all know I don't tolerate disrespect....... From now onwards you will address her as ma'am or Mrs Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada...... And before you all start asking of my relationship with Lavanya..... Well there is none.... She is just my pretend and paid girlfriend nothing more.... The only woman in my life is this woman standing right here next to me. " Arnav said looking at Khushi with love and Khushi smiled through her tears. "I fell in love with her the day she feel in my arms in Lucknow..... But I didn't want to acknowledge it and thought hurting and pushing her away will stop the feelings I have for her but it didn't..... I lost her once but then I have been given another chance to fix my mistakes and admit my love for her....... (Arnav then turned to the employees who were receiving shock after shock) " You all heard me right....... I love her and the reason I call her Mrs Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada is because she is and will be my wife..... So I better not her any malicious rumours that will hurt her...... Anyone found guilty of it will be severely dealt with. " Arnav warned in a stern tone.

And immediately he was done, the entire office erupted with cheers shocking Arnav and Khushi.

"What the! " Arnav voiced out in shock.

"Congratulations sir and Khushi ma'am...... We always knew your fights were love fights and today sir confirmed our suspicion. " One employee said.

"Well as for me..... I knew you loved her the day you saw her wearing that red saree..... Only a man in love will look at a woman like that. " Another said.

"And by the way sir...... You and Khushi ma'am...... Make the perfect couple...... Congratulations sir. " Another said and all of them nodded.

"We are happy to have a good and caring woman like Khushi ma'am as our boss's other half....... Come on guys..... A round of applause for  the couple. " One of the ladies who was good colleagues with Khushi when she use to work there exclaimed in happiness.

When Khushi was working at AR, she was loved by all the employees for her kind and caring nature. And they always knew their boss was in love with Khushi hence their Tom and Jerry fights. They all never liked Lavanya because of her stuck up, disrespectful and arrogant nature.

Aman stood at the top in shock seeing and hearing his arrogant and hot headed boss cum best friend proclaim his love for a woman in public. He also knew Arnav loved Khushi but never expected this from him.