✨Part 11 ✨

Payal baby shower went on smoothly even with all the problems that arose, it was successful.
And right now the Guptas and all the Raizadas excluding Anjali and including Aman were standing in the guest room looking at Garima who was been checked by the doctor. She had sustain a bad head injury and a few bruises from saving Payal. Payal who was hugging Akash was still a little bit in shock at what had happened a couple of minutes ago. Akash also held on to her as if his life depended on which it did.

He couldn't get the scene of his wife being secured in Garima's after being saved from falling of her favorite swing.

Flashback begins.

Finally after an extravagant puja and multiple gifts from all the guest in attendance, Mami and Nani then escorted the quests out and all in all it was a successful baby shower. Mami who felt the kicks of the babies for the first time was beginning to have a complete change of heart and mind and so was Nani who even though like Payal but didn't like that she was from a middle class that's why she never sided with Payal thinking she wasn't good enough for his grandson. But after today she had realised she was wrong not knowing it will be too late for her and her daughter in law.

After all the guests dispersed Payal stood up to go to her husband whom together with the other men where having their own party at the back of the house.

"Hello hi bye bye...... Where are you going? " Mami asked seeing her getting up.

"Am tired... I just want to rest on my swing. " Payal replied snobbishly not liking the sudden attention she was getting from her mother in law who seizes any opportunity to taunt her because her husband and father in law always supported her.

Mami who sense her rudeness smiled sadly knowing she deserved it and so did Nani.

"No problem..... ( turning to Mami) Manu.... Help her to the swing and be careful. " Nani said with a smile on her face and both didn't noticed how Payal who was suffocated by their sudden care was fuming in anger holding her huge belly.

" Hello hi bye bye sasuma..... She is my bahu and am happy to help her. " Mami said excitingly while walking up to Payal but she stopped when Payal yelled.

"Enough! "

This drew the attention of the men who were informed the baby shower was over and were entering the Hall and so did it draw the attention of Khushi who was helping the worker clean the kitchen.

They all rushed to the direction only to find Payal with a teared up eyes and hyperventilating. Akash panicked and was the first to rush to her and engulfed her in a hug which she reciprocated and started crying. Everyone started fuming in anger knowing Mami and Nani may have done something to Payal for her to react that way.

Akash moved her away from there and walked her towards the swing and made her sit down and kneeled in front of her. Khushi rushed to the kitchen to fetch some water for her and when she came back, she made Payal drink the water.

"Payal..... What did they do to you? " Akash asked in a worried tone.

"Am scared Akash..... Am sacred they want to do something to our babies that's why both of them are being nice to me..... At first I thought they were doing it just to be in the good books of the guests but even when all the guest were gone...... They were still behaving nice and affectionate to me which is not normal. " Payal replied and everyone understood her previous state.

Akash wiped her tears ,kissed her forehead and stood up .

They all moved closer to Mami and Nani who had bowed their head in shame with teared up eyes.