✨ Part 8 ✨

Delhi.

A man in his early thirties was driving on top speed to get to the airport on time. He didn't care about the number of road regulations he has broken because all he cared was to get to Lucknow on time to give his boss and best friend an amazing news. This man was none other than Aman Mathur, the PA of ASR.

This news could be his redemption for the horrible crime he committed all in the name of some blind love.

He got to the airport and rushed in just on time to board his plane. He went through all the formalities and boarded the plane and sat down with a sigh of relief. He then closed his eyes and remember how he had betrayed the man whom made him who he is today.

Flashback begins.

Aman rushed into the hospital where Anjali had been to tell Arnav that the private investigator had located Khushi's where about but immediately he entered, he saw Anjali crying and rushed to her and sat on the bed.

"Anjali..... Why are you crying? " Aman asked Anjali who was now hugging Aman.

"No one cares about me Aman...... They are all busy looking for Khushi and I know the reason you rushed in here is because you found her....... She is not even here and everyone has gone away from then imagine what will happen if she comes back..... I lost my husband, my baby and now chote..... Please Aman..... I beg you don't tell chote about Khushi or else he will also leave me. " Anjali cried hysterically in Aman's arms.

"It's alright Anjali..... I promise not to tell Arnav the whereabouts of Khushi..... But he is bound to find her himself eventually. " Aman voiced out and Anjali pulled away from the hug and made him sit down in front of him.

"He won't find her if we make her disappear. " Anjali suggested shocking Aman who stood up in shock.

"What!...... Anjali are you suggesting we kill her? ...... Because if that is what you are aiming at then count me out because am not a murder. " Aman said looking at Anjali.

"Aman.... How can you think something like that about me...... I will never kill anyone..... What I mean to say is we scare her to go away from here not kill her...... I don't want to lose my chote....... I was so stupid opening up to you thinking the way you normally look at me is love but I was wrong..... You don't love me like I thought " Anjali cried making Aman shocked and he moved back to his original position.

"Stop crying Anjali..... I really love you.... I have always loved you for many years now and was going to propose to you when Shyam beat me to it..... My love for you never died even when you got married to Shyam... I will always love you Anju. " Aman confessed and Anjali stopped crying and wiped her face.

"Then prove it...... Prove that love you have for me..... Make Khushi go away from my life and I will love you back. " (Anjali demanded but Aman kept quiet) "I knew your love was fake.... Please leave Aman..... Leave like the others who don't care about me enough to stay by me even when I just lost my baby..... Go away. " Anjali cried and Aman moved closer and wiped her tears with his hand.

"Don't cry Anjali.... My love for you is real and I will prove it...... You want Khushi to go far away right? (Anjali nodded yes) " Okay then give me a few minutes..... I promise you in a few hours she will disappear from our lives..... So please don't cry and give me a few minutes okay. " Aman said to Anjali and left the room.

He then called some of his men to kidnap Khushi and went back to the room to find Arnav and the entire family there excluding Akash who was then on a business trip. Arnav who saw him asked.