✨ Part 15 ✨

Khushi sat down on the chair closer to the emergency room where Arnav was being treated. She was emotionless which frightened Akshat and the others and no matter how they tried they couldn't get her to came out of the shock. Akshat tried again to see if it will work this time, so he moved in front of Khushi and kneeled in front of her and looked into her eyes and immediately their eyes came in to contact, Khushi started crying and hugged her brother making the other sigh in relief that she at least she cried after almost four hours of sitting emotionless.

"I can't lose him bhai..... I just can't. " Khushi cried and Akshat broke the hug and cupped her face in his hand.

"Arnav is a strong man and he will pull through okay. " Akshat exclaimed in a broken voice since he himself was having a hard time controlling his emotions.

"But bhai.... He barely had a pulse when the ambulance took him away and the paramedic said he has gone into a diabetic shock..... The doctors are also not telling us any thing and it's already been almost four hours. " Khushi retorted in tears. And Akshat was about to speak when the operation room opened and out came the doctors and a few nurses.

Everyone rushed to them.

"How is Arnav. " Khushi asked the head doctor who smiled at her.

"Arnav is fine thanks to the timely intervention...... If you had been twenty minutes late to the hospital then he would have succumbed to his diabetic shock because the drugs given to him is not deadly but for a diabetic patient like him, it could have caused really fatal consequences and especially the fact that it was mixed with alcohol..... Thank God you brought him here on time, because that was what saved him. " The doctor explained and Khushi smiled through her tears.

"Ca... Can I see him? " Khushi asked and the doctor hesitated.

"He is unconscious now and needs a lot of rest but don't worry he will be up in five or six hours and then you can see him. " The doctor said denying Khushi permission to see Arnav.

"Please doctor..... I promise not to disturb him.... Please let me be by his side and I don't mind how long. " Khushi pleaded almost on the verge of crying and the doctor who was unable bare her tears nodded.

"Okay..... But only you can go in at the moment. " The doctor said and told one of the nurse to take Khushi to Arnav's room.

Khushi eneterd the room only to find Arnav sleeping on the bed with all sort of wires attached to his body. He looked extremely pale making Khushi's heart wrench in pain remembering what the doctor said.

What would have happened if the hadn't decided to confront Anjali before she was arrested. The thought of Arnav dying sent shivers down her spine and she moved closer to him and sat on a chair closer to the bed and held and lifted his cold hand with both hand and placed her cheeks on it as tears cascaded down her cheeks.

" Arnav.... Please wake up soon..... Anya needs you and will be upset if she wakes up and doesn't find you home..... Wake up soon. " Khushi exclaimed in tears and kissed his hand.

The others were waiting outside when Nani and Mami entered the hospital after the police came and arrested Madhumati at the Gupta residence and were told Arnav was at the hospital and Anjali together with Lavanya had been arrested.

"Manohar." Nani called out to her son who was sitting together with the other men.

And they all stood up seeing her and she together with Mami rushed up to them.

"Manohar..... You won't believe it.... They have arrested our Anjali..... And falsely accused her..... Please do something.... I have been calling you for hours but you haven't been picking. " Nani cried out and all the men looked at her in disgust.