✨Part 30✨

Arnav and Khushi were shocked to see Sonia with Payal.

"Payal...... Explain yourself? " An angry Akshat asked.

And Payal told them all that happened at the university today.

"So I asked her to stay with us until she was alright to go back home. " Payal answered nervously.

"You didn't do right Payal...... What did I tell you this morning?..... How can you believe her?...... What if it's one of her sister and mother's scheme to walk her way into our family and destroy it. " Akash asked in frustration.

"Akash is absolutely right...... I know Ram and doubt he will go behind his wife and cheat on her." Arnav voiced out.

Sonia was sad she wasn't believed but then she knew she deserved it and turned to Payal.

"I told you to leave me alone...... I don't want to cause you any problem with your family..... But then thanks for everything. " Sonia said to Payal with a teared up eyes and grabbed her suitcase and was leaving when Manohar called her back.

"Sonia don't leave..... " Manohar said and moved closer to her and took her suitcase away from her and called Hari Prakash to take her suitcase to the guest room and asked Payal to help her settle in.

Payal smiled at Manohar and pulled a reluctant Sonia along.

"Uncle I don't trust that girl staying here. " Arnav voiced out.

"I know you don't and but I do trust what she told Payal but it's not how she thinks it happened. " Manohar said confusing them.

" Papa you are confusing me..... If Sonia is not a result of an affair then what is she? " Akash asked.

"Sonia is the daughter of Ram and his second wife Nandini." This shocked the others because they never knew about it and neither does it state on his bio on google about him having a second wife. " Ram was once rich but lost all his fortune in a Ponzi scheme and Anita who was unable to fund her ridiculous lavish lifestyle anymore divorced Ram and left with a then three years old Sheetal...... Ram fell into depression and took solace in alcohol and strip clubs..... And that's when he meet Nandini who was a stripper at one of the strip clubs he visited..... Nandini was deceived and trafficked and she had to result to stripping to pay off her pimp..... She helped Ram out of his depression and encouraged him to start his business again and Ram did and within two months his textiles business boomed and he paid her pimp and freed Nandini..... A few months later they both fell in love and got married...... Two months after their marriage , Nandini got pregnant with Sonia and both were very happy but then in her second trimester it was discovered she will die if she had the baby because her womb was weak due to numerous forced abortion she was made to go through when she was at the strip club and the only way for her to survive was to abort Sonia but Nandini refused....... So she had to stay at the hospital...... When Nandini was in her eighth month..... Anita came back with Sheetal and begged Ram to take her and Sheetal back but he sent her away so she went to Nandini at the hospital and begged her taking advantage of her weak state..... Nandini gave in with a condition that she will take care of Sonia and Sonia will never know a woman like her birth her and she forced a reluctant Ram to agree and Ram who was so in love with her and couldn't deny the wishes of a dying woman agreed and shortly after that Sonia was born and Nandini died." Manohar explained.

"Oh my God...... She was scared Sonia might hate herself if she found out she was a daughter of a stripper so she instead gave her to that vile woman. " Nk said in shock and feeling bad for Sonia.