✨Part 26✨

Akshat and Arnav exchanged looks seeing the way Sheetal looked at Akash.
Their instincts immediately told them she was trouble and her presence here was not a coincidence and would find out why she was here.

"What's going on here? " A voice asked from behind and down came Manohar who was surprised to seeing Sheetal here.

He never liked her from the beginning and was happy when his son told him they broke up.
This fatherly instinct immediately knew she was up to no good and he wasn't going to let her destroy his son's happiness.

"Sheetal is staying with us for a couple of days. " Nani revealed shocking everyone and Sheetal nervously smiled seeing the suspicious glare Akash was throwing at her.

"Why is she going to stay here when her parents are already in town and have a lot of houses all over the country? " Manohar asked sternly while looking at Mami with anger.

Sheetal flinched sensing the coldness in his voice but masked it and put on a sad expression.

"Sheetal was kicked out and  disowned by her parent for getting pregnant years ago and hiding the existence of child. " Nani explained shocking Arnav and Akash who never knew she was a mother.

"Hello hi bye bye...... They kicked her out and as her godmother I couldn't let her sleep outside..... So I asked her to come and spend a couple of days here while she looked for a job because Ram kicked her out of his company...... She is now penniless and jobless and has no where to go. " Mami said in a the fakest and unbelievable tone which made everyone cringe.

"You expect me believe such a dump story...... Even if what you say is true..... I will never believe a woman like Sheetal is penniless. " Manohar said.

"I know it's hard to believe but am really penniless..... I never bothered to save because I thought money was always available to me...... If only had known this would have happened, then I would have saved up some money. " Sheetal cried as Anjali and Nani consoled her.

"Sheetal...... You must think we are that dump to believe a woman who abandoned her own child with God knows whom right." Arnav said sarcastically.

"I never abandoned my son..... When I found out I was pregnant I left to New York and had him and left him with a friend...... I knew Papa will definitely kill him and I if he found out about it..... That's why I hid him..... I always visited him in New York every free time I got but my friend with whom I left him with had an accident and die and I had no choice than to bring him to India and introduce him to my family but Papa reacted violently and kicked us out and that when I meet your mother who offered me to stay here for a couple of days..... But if my presence will cause  discomfort, then I will leave here with my son. " Sheetal cried and started moving to get her stuffs and all rolled their eyes but when she was about to climb the stairs Payal stopped.

"No don't go..... Please stay. " Payal said shocking everyone " By the way...... Am Payal Gupta..... Akash's fiancee and soon to be wife...... I'm glad I meet you because I have to thank you. " Payal said with a sly smile shocking and confusing everyone.

"Why do you want to thank me? " Sheetal asked.

"I have to thank you for leaving Akash..... Because if you didn't leave him for according to you a more matured and richer guy then I won't be with him today. " Payal taunted and Sheetal was shocked and Payal smirked"Don't be shocked Sheetalji...... Akash tells me everything and before you start your I was his first love then let me tell you...... I am his first love.... You are just a the first girl he dated and you broke up with him because you found a richer guy."