✨ Part 7✨

Khushi smirked seeing Arnav lost in her and that's exactly what she wanted. She cleared her throat which broke Arnav's reverie and he looked away embarrassed at being caught drooling. Khushi with a poker face sat down and they both went through the samples of designs. After an hour and half of argument and bickering, they finally choose the one both of them liked and added a few touches to it.

Khushi stood up to leave when Arnav held her hand shocking and angering her at the same time.
She turned and glared at Arnav who let go off her hand.

"Am sorry Khushi....... Am sorry for everything..... I know no amount of sorry will change what I did to you..... But then I will apologize anyway...... Please can you give me some minutes of your time....... I just want to speak to you. " Arnav said.

"Am not interested in your fake apologizes...... Stay away from me MrASR..... Am only tolerating you because of my baby sister..... Don't you dare take advantage of my silence ....... I will gladly rain hell on you if you dare use my sister's baby shower as a means to speak to me...... I don't want anything coming in the way of the party....... We will talk after the baby shower until then the only conversation between us will be of the baby shower understood. " Khushi replied sternly and Arnav nodded and she then walked away.

Arnav was grateful that at least he will get to speak to her after the baby shower. With a smile on his face he marched up to his room oblivious of the pair of eyes watching them in anger.

"I will never let you two unite..... That's a promise. " Anjali said also oblivious of the fact that Akshat who was on his way to the kitchen to get some water for baby Anamika was behind her and had heard her words.

"They will unite whether you like it or not. " Akshat said startling Anjali. He moved closer and stood in front of a sweating Anjali. "You are so greedy, self-centered and selfish that you can't see others happy or succeed..... Each and everyday you convince me that you don't deserve anyone's love...... Stay away from them...... If I find out you did anything to cause a misunderstanding between them..... I won't think twice to divorce you.... You are warned Anjali...... Don't provoke me" Akshat said and walked into the kitchen leaving a fuming Anjali behind.

She angrily walked back to their room to see Anamika sucking on her pacifier and playing with her teddy bear. She looked at her in anger.

"I would have been your mother but Akshat humiliated me by having you through a surrogate and you don't even let me near you..... You little wench. " Anjali said glaring at Anamika who began crying seeing Anjali and Anjali run into the bathroom to avoid any problems

Delhi.
RM.

"What do you mean by Payal is not in..... Am her aunt and she is her mother..... She won't spare you if she finds out that you had made her aunt and mother stand outside like this and also at this time of the hour..... Go tell her we are here to see her. " Madhumati yelled at the security man.

" Am telling the truth Ma'am..... Payal ma'am and the entire family left to Sheesh Mahal in Lucknow...... And I don't know when they will return...... Am sorry. " The security man said and moved into the house leaving a frustrated Madhumati and Garima behind the gates.

"Madhu..... What are we going to do now..... The money we have is not enough for a train for two to Lucknow....... I feel this is our punishment for the death of Ankita and for giving away Mahesh and Shivanya's son to the orphanage and lying that he was dead just to create a wedge between Mahesh and Shivanya. " Garima confessed.

"Shut up Garima..... I did what I did and I don't regret it..... That Shivanya was a curse to our family..... My brothers never defied me until she came into our lives.... First Mahesh refused to marry the woman I chose for him and eloped with Shivanya...... As if that wasn't enough after settling down with us, she have the nerve to give accommodation to her orphan friend Ankita who also became a pain in the neck...... After your brother died I promised to take care of you and that's why I wanted Shashi to marry you but he rejected you for Ankita ..... And Shivanya is to be blamed..... I hated her since and that's why when she had her accident and an emergency C-section had to be done on her and I was called I never told anyone..... I knew it was our opportunity to get back at her..... That's why I paid the doctor to make him make them believe the baby die and gave the baby to that orphanage in Lucknow...... My plan to created a wedge between them worked perfectly and Mahesh blamed Shivanya for the baby's death..... They were about to get a divorce but Shashi brought them back together again...... I don't regret anything I did so better keep you mouth shut and let me think. " Madhumati yelled at Garima.