Chapter 1: The End and the Beginning

Their comes a time in life when you have to grow up, it feels like it comes in an instant and you don't have time to prepare. When left alone in the world who do you turn to, what feeling is left?

-

"welcome"

"please sit over there"

"here's your order"

"someone go to table 3"

"Aria can you get it"

"Coming"

Aria smiles to the costumers "welcome, can I get your order"

'she's cute'

'hot'

'curse my ability to hear other's thoughts'  Aria sighs

After she gets the costumer's orders she walks to the counter and puts it in. Aria Lord, currently 16 years old, formerly 10. It's a long story, don't ask about it. Aria finishes the dishes as she feels a surge of dark power in Ninjago. Not too long ago everyone had to evacuate because of stone warriors, now what?

Everyone heads outside and looks up into the sky to see a beam of light. Everyone was saying how it must've been the ninja returning and they all looked happy. Aria closed her eyes and she could feel a large dark presence.

"about time" Aria takes a couple steps forward "it took him long enough, I was getting tired of this boring city"

The Garmatron appears from the beam of light and everyone runs away but Aria. The Overlord laughs as he infects Ninjago City with Dark Matter.

"Daddy!" Aria shouts

"huh" the overlord turns and faces her

Aria puts a hand on her hip looking annoyed

"who are you?" the overlord growls "why do you stand there?!"

"You old geezer" Aria jumps up onto the Garmatron with ease "are you getting blind?! I'm Aria, your daughter, you've been sending me gold from the dark island to pawn off for money!"

"huh.." the Overlord stares at her "can't be, my daughter's 10"

"check again, I got stuck in a comic store with the ninja and a grundle "Aria sighs "the ninja used some weird thing to turn themselves and the Grundle older, but I got caught in it too"

"hm, a test to make sure" the Overlord says "if you're my daughter then you'll survive getting hit with dark matter"

"good enough for me" Aria jumps down in front of the cannon "come on dad, shoot"

"forget it, you're definitely my daughter" the Overlord says "you've got the same recklessness as your mother"

"I'll take that as a compliment daddy" Aria laughs and jumps back onto the Garmatron "what took you so long?"