MEMORIES (34)

I sat on the bed and switched on the television. I randomly chose a movie and started watching it. Till the middle it was okay but suddenly a kiss scene popped up making me feel lonely. I switched off the television as I stuffed the last slice of pizza in my mouth.

I went to my cupboard and took out a small box which was covered in dust. I blew off the dust opening the box remembering all my memories with my ex, Hyungwoo....

I hate him now but I can't forget our past. A tear escaped my eyes as I remembered how he broke up with me. I closed my eyes letting the tears roll down my cheeks. I took out my favourite gift given by Hyungwoo for our first date. I clicked on the switch which caused the doll couple inside the transparent ball to rotate as a romantic yet calming music played.

I laid my body on the soft mattress relaxing it as more tears escaped from my eyes. That day when we broke still hurts me. I never willed for such type of relationship, where someone used me for their profit. I have just lost my hopes for my love life.

I always had a dream that I would have a loving and caring partner like appa and eomma. They both loved and cared for each other so much. They loved each other more than anything else. Appa, eomma , me and oppa were living happily together until a day came which I never thought would come so early, which was eomma's death. Till today shivers run down my spine whenever I remember how she died.

                      |Flashback|

"Eommaaa!! I want that big balloon" the little girl pleased holding her mother's hand pointinb towards the way of the balloonseller on the other side of the road.

"Baby not today, we have to go back home. Your appa and oppa will be worrying about us. I will buy the big balloon some other day" her mother spoke trying to explain the little girl who almost started crying. "Eommaa pleasee, I won't go home until I get that balloon" she starts crying as her mother tried calming her down but she didn't.

"Okay I will buy you but first stop crying."her mother said which made her stop crying and bringing a bright smile on her face. "Yayy let's go and buy it before anyone buys my balloon" the girl left her mother's hand and ran across the road without looking around if any vehicle was coming.

          Her mother's eyes widen when she saw a truck coming at a high speed towards the little girl's direction. The mother ran as fast as she could and pushed the girl. Instead of the girl she herself came infront of the truck. Before the girl could understand anything , the truck came and hit her mother. Her mother lying lifelessly on the road as the girl went near her mother and started crying. The girl shaked her mother's body and tried waking her up.

"Eo-mm-a wake up" crying...

         The girl hugged her mother thinking she might wake up but there was no response. She hugged her mother for almost ten minutes, crying. She then realised that her mother has left her and the whole world. She was a crying mess now...

________

I woke up breathing heavily, wiping the sweat off my forehead. I realised that I slept and had a dream. I took the water jug from the night stand and pour water in a glass drinking it.

I saw the time and it was afternoon. Then I heard someone shouting my name.

"Oppa is back" I spoke to myself and ran downstairs. I saw him sit on the couch stretching his arms out. I went and hugged him right making him hug back and kiss my forehead.

"Did my sister missed me?!" he said caressing my hair and I slowly nodded and started sniffing.  "Are you okay pabo??" oppa said making me look at him. "Eo-omma - truck - balloon - me" my voice cracked as I was not able to speak properly. But those words were enough to make him understand. Oppa pulled me in a tight hug caressing my back , comforting me.

"Shhh calm down. Eomma never left us, she is always with us. Don't cry, eomma will be sad if she see's you crying" he said as I slowly calmed down.

__________

I calmed down and broke the hug. "Thank you oppa" I said kissing his cheeks making him chuckle. "Don't say thank you, by the way I have a suprise for you and Baekhyun. Go call him fast!" he said pushing me slowly to go and call baekie but stopped making him go confuse.

"Why did you stop?! Go call him" he said as I rolled my eyes and sat beside him. "I am not speaking to him and I will never" I said angrily crossing my arms over my chest. "Did you both fight again?!" he asked as I nodded making him sigh. "You both will never learn. Still two small kids" he said making me pout in anger.

Then we saw Baekhyun coming downstairs as a smile formed on his lips seeing oppa. "You are back hyung?!" he said as he came and both of the boys did hifi to each other.

I rolled my eyes and spoke "So what's the suprise oppa?!" I asked waiting eagerly for him to answer. "Wait a minute, mmm" he said taking out something from his bag as I tried seeing in his bag like a small kid..

He took out two boxes which were wrapped with some glittery paper. He gave both us the boxes as we both excitedly unwrapped it. We both saw a box of our favourite Belgium chocolates, we jumped and hugged oppa as he chuckled seeing our childish behaviour....

I still remember the day when I and baekie met as we started our friendship with a Belgium chocolate. It sounds weird but that's the truth.

I looked on my other side to baekie and gave him a grin. I quickly opened the chocolate box unwrapping one of the chocolates and putting it in my mouth. Baekhyunh too ate one of the chocolates and we shared them with oppa.

_________

It's six in the evening and I haven't packed my bag for tomorrow's trip. I have to hurry up and I have to sleep early today. Hopefully my leg has cured and it's all better. I took a bag  stuffing my clothes in it. Then packing my cosmetics and some more requirement things....

___________

Happy Birthday Taehyung !!!
Saranghaeee!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Taehyung !!!Saranghaeee!!!!!!

Double update for Taehyung's birthday. Also I will be publishing a Taehyung oneshot tomorrow for new year also as his birthday bonus ;)

Enjoy!
Will be posting the next chapter in an hour.