ROSE'S BREAKUP (24)

I came out of the party to the parking lot where I parked my car. I sat in the car and put the key in the keyhole. I was going to drive when suddenly the passenger seats door opened and someone sat in. I turn and saw TAEHYUNG, he is such a jerk.

Y/n:- hey! Why did you came in??

Tae:- first tell me where are you going??

Y/n:- no I wont , first get off my car! Or else I will kick you out...

Tae:- you can't...and how can you come at such a big party??

Y/n:- see I dont have time to answer your stupid questions....

Tae:- what's so important than the party?

Y/n:- MY FRIEND'S LIFE *shouts*

Tae:- who?? And what happened to her or him??

Y/n:- I dont have time to sit and tell you the whole story, now get out of the car and let me go.....

Tae:- I will also come with you.....and dont ask why, just go

Y/n:- ahhh~okay...but how you become so much good suddenly?

I started driving at a really high speed. Rose must be at her house and her mom is also out of town. Rose just dont harm yourself. After few minutes we reached her house.

Tae:- Is that your friend's house?

Y/n:- yeah...wanna come or sit here!?

Tae:- I will come, what am I gonna do in this car....

We both walked out of the car to the main door of her house. I rang the doorbell...no response, again I rang the doorbell...no response. Rose just do fast, open the door. We both waited for 5 minutes for Rose to open the door but she didn't. I then put my hand on the doorknob and it's open....

I got more worried, she never leaves the main door open. I ran inside and taehyung followed me. As we entered in, all we could see is...a messed up house.

I was getting more worried. Did rose just do something to her! No no dont think negative y/n...She must be fine. We both heard sobs from upstairs, definitely it's her. I ran upstairs to her room and there she is laying beside her bed crying while hugging a photo frame of her and jisung.
(A/n: Readers! Dont take my shipping seriously, it's just an imagination.)

I went up to her and softly place my hand on her shoulders. She looked up at me and all I could see in her eyes is sadness, broken and hurt. I also became emotional as I cant see her in this state, the one who supported me, made me laugh is only in pain now.

She hugged me and cried. I soothed her hair and rubbed her back. She stopped crying after few minutes, I broke the hug.

Y/n:-  how did it happen rose?

Rose:- I dont wanna break your heart so I cant tell you Sorry...

Y/n:- Rose tell me, I cant see you like this and I dont even care if I get hurt however it has become common for me

Rose:- you wont get hurt! Do a promise for that..

Y/n:- okay promise..now tell me what's the reason!??

Rose:- Jisung had a link with Jiwoon  Jiwoon is coming back for you, Jisung just used me so he could help daniel. Actually jisung never loved me, he was cheating on me from the start...And he is even taking a transfer from his college to ours...He also is a friend to jennie...