!!LATE!! (16)

(A/N: Hey I am back with another part. Hope you enjoy. So lets begin...)
.
.
.
.
.

I was searching for snacks when someone tapped my shoulder. I turn and baekie is looking at me angrily. I am dead now!!! He crissee his arms and looked at me with angry eyes.

Y/n:- I m sorry baekie
Baekhyun:- you know how worried I was. You were with that boy oh sorry a PLAYBOY!!! What if he had done something to you???!? You are becoming careless these days. And- *you cut him off*
Y/n:- I wont let him do anything to me and I am enough strong to fight with him
Baekhyun:- And I know what happened today between you two so dont lie me pabo
Y/n:- y-you k-know what happened!!?!
Baekhyun:- yeah I know that he tried to kiss you
Y/n:- umm..... yeah he did
Baekhyun:- so aren't you careless. You didn't even tell me or others about it. AND WHY!??????
Y/n:- cause I didn't wanted you all to take tension and I will solve it by my own
Baekhyun:- oh really so this means I am not your friend
Y/n:- no
Baekhyun:- I didn't know that I have to see a day like this *fake cry*
Y/n:- I mean you are my brother
Baekhyun:- really
Y/n:- hmmm yeah... only if you stop being angry on me
Baekhyun:- angry mood went to hell *laugh*

I however changed the topic and made him get out of his anger. He hugged me and I hugged him back. Well he likes when I call him my brother when his mood is off. He is really sweet like a cupcake.

Baekhyun:- now let's eat dinner
Y/n:- I am super hungry and after the fight I am more hungry
Baekhyun:- I made pasta for us
Y/n:- really!!! You are the best baekie
Baekhyun:- hehe

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a plate with a fork. I put pasta in my plate and went to the dining table and baekie joined me.

(This is how the pasta looked)

I ate the pasta and went to the kitchen

I ate the pasta and went to the kitchen. I put my plate for washing and went back to baekie. I gave him a good night hug and went back to my room.

I came in my room and lay on the bed. I took my phone and started scrolling through instagram. I check my profile when I see my latest post got 50k likes . "Do you all wanna see the post so here you go"

 "Do you all wanna see the post so here you go"