SHE CAN'T BE DEAD (46)

Me and Namjoon came out with Jimin to find a crowd gathered around in the center of the ground. Hyungwoo stood in the middle while the crowd was around him.
"Baekhyun come I was waiting for you , I need to tell you something very important" I rolled my eyes and turned to walk back in. I didn't wanted to listen him. "It's about Y/N" I quickly stopped when he said it was about Y/N. I ran over to him. "What Y/N?You know where she is? Or did you-" he cut me off and cleared his throat. His expression turned into a sad one.

"I am sorry to say this to everyone but..Y/N is dead"

For a moment I didn't knew what to say, I was shocked. My eyes widen, I didn't respond to him. "Wtf are you saying!?She can't be dead" Taehyung came infront of him. "Believe me! See I have a photo as a proof too. She slipped from the cliff" he showed him the photo and Taehyung had a shocked face too. He held Hyungwoo by his collar and shouted on him "You must have killed Y/N right! Or else you wouldn't have this picture on your phone" Taehyung was right, where did he got it from.

My mind was a mess at the moment. Without speaking a word I went straight to my room. She can't be dead, my pabo. What will Mark hyung do when he gets to know Y/N is dead!? He can't control it. Pabo isn't dead, she's alive. I heard a knock at the door and I just replied that I don't want to talk to anyone right now. Then I heard Rose,Lisa and Eunwoo. They somehow managed to open the door and come in. They were also shocked , the expressions on their face could tell me. Without saying anything, they just hugged me and I hugged them back.

"Y/N can't be dead. What should I say to Mark hyung?! I couldn't save pabo, it's all my fault. I didn't understand her." I was controlling myself as I sniffed after each second. "She isn't dead my heart says it"Rose replied.

"Then what did Hyungwoo said! It must be him as Taehyung said too. He must have pushed her down the cliff" I said.

________

Taehyung's POV

As I saw the picture, I felt numb. Y/N can't be dead. I couldn't believe him. I held him by his collar and asked whether he killed her but he said no. Everyone was shocked. Baekhyun just walked away to his room so did I. I understand what he's going through. I just closed the door of my room and went to Y/N's bed which was beside mine. I took the photo kept on the nightstand in which she and her brother were hugging and hugged it.

I shouldn't have shouted on her. I sighed and hugged it tighter. She can't leave me. Soon I drifted to sleep on her bed.

_________

Hyungwoo's POV

My plan is working perfectly. I will destroy them completely. The sadness on their faces gives me a lot of happiness. I just laughed and went to my room after everyone was gone. Taehyung and my beloved Y/N will not win this competition at all cost.

Suddenly a notification popped on my phone.

Messages

???
Good job bro! Happy that she's
no longer alive. No one can stop
me from winning.

Me
haha what did you think I lie!? I do my work perfectly and what about the money ?? I want it within a week

???
Yes yes you will get your money!
But no one should know that it was our plan to kill Y/N

Me
No one will know that !

__

Today I will sleep peacefully. I stretched my arms out and went to sleep.

________

A short chapter..... My exams are going on till 31 and it's jungkook's birthday on 1st so a long chapter on his birthday :)
Hope everyone is doing well !!