THE TRIP (32)

[Tae's POV]

Y/N is stronger than I thought. After getting injured, she still continued playing and won the match. As the match finished, Y/N's friends took her to the nurse room as the bleeding was not stopping. I slowly followed them and stood outside the nurse room as the nurse was treating her wound. Seeing her in pain made me feel bad.

Suddenly the bell rang, I went away as her friends were coming out. After they went, I went in the room and saw Y/N resting. I sat beside her tapped on her shoulder making her flinch. She looked at me and was looking shook.

"W-what are you doing here?" She hesitated.

"Just came to talk to you. How's your leg? Does it hurts" I asked as I touched her leg slowly but she shrugged off my hand. "If my legs hurts or not why do you care? You should go and check on Jennie rather than coming to me" she said looking away. It somewhere hurted me.

"I don't want to go near that gold digger. I hate her now and don't talk about her. I just came to see you as a friend nothing else." I said in a low tone. She looked at me in a confused look. "From when did you start hating her? I didn't knew that. And when did we became friends??" she said making my jaw drop. I looked at her disapproved. She don't look at me as her friend :(

"Ohh yeah you are not my friend right, you are my girlfriend isn't it?" I replied with a boxy smile making her eyes go wide. "W-wait no! When did I-I become your girlfriend" she hesitatingly spoke. I could see she was blushing a little. "Didn't you kissed me and told your ex that I am your boyfriend and if you are not my girlfriend why are you blushing huh?" I replied immediately and smirked.

She face palmed in embarrassment as I removed her hands. I want to see her beautiful face when she blush. Then something took our attention, we both heard someone coming towards the room and Y/N started panicking.

"Someone is coming here, hide somewhere fast!" she panicked and started to look around. "Go hide behind the door and when that person will come in you can go out. Go fast!!" She said pointing at the door and pushing me. I hid behind the door and within few seconds the door opened showing up her best friend Baekhyun. I got angry by seeing him, he always comes in between us.

___
[Y/N's POV]

As taehyung hid behind the door, the door opened and it was Baekhyun who came in.

"Ohh baekie what are you doing here" I hesitated. "Why can't I come to meet you and why are you sweating? Wait do you have fever, let me check!" Baekie almost shouted. I held his hand to stop him and gave him a reassuring smile. "I am fine baekie, it's just hot today so I am sweating".

"Really pabo! You don't have to hide anything from me." he continued.

"Why I should hide something from you!btw what about your classes?" I asked him and totally forgot that taehyung was still in the room. I took a glance at the door and saw him staring baekie, actually a dangerous stare. He noticed me looking at him and I eye him to go out.

Baekie talked me a little more and got up to leave. "And pabo after an hour there will be an announcement for all the students so I can't come to take you from here, the nurse will take you." he said and left.

____

[An hour later]

I have been time passing in this room for an hour. I don't have my mobile phone too. It's just boring over here. Sometimes I would remember taehyung and I felt a very unfamiliar feeling which I haven't felt till now, it's a strange feeling......

I heard the bell rang, just waiting for the nurse to come here and take me out of this room. I waited for the nurse for few minutes but she didn't even came.