ANGRYY (33)

.
.
.
I lay on the bed staring at the ceiling and without knowing I again drifted off to sleep......

|Next Morning|

The sunshine hit my face as I slowly open my eyes. Rubbing my eyes I sat on the bed and took my phone to check social media.

After fifteen minutes, I got up from the bed walking to the bathroom to get fresh. After getting fresh to start today's day, I went to my closet and took out a sports outfit out. I changed into them and took my yoga mat from my room. I went to the terrace and started with some warm up then doing the yoga ...

_______

[After half an hour]

I finished doing all the exercises and went down to my room. I took bath again and dressed up into some comfy outfit because today is a cold day.
I wore a pair of jeans and an over sized hoodie putting my hair in a messy bun. I apply some lip gloss on my lips to not make them look dry going with a pair of earrings.

I took my bag and of course my phone, no one forgets to take their mobile phones..

Running downstairs to the kitchen , I realized that my leg is a lot better than yesterday. I went to the kitchen and sighed.

"Baekhyun is still sleeping so that means I have to cook breakfast. Ahhh~" I whisper to myself opening the cabinets to search for some food that I can make for breakfast. Opening the next cabinet , I found a box of cereals and I guess that's what I will have for my breakfast..
I am lazy for cooking today :(

I took out a bottle of milk out from the refrigerator and pour some in a bowl with the cereals. I went to the living room and switched on the television to watch some tiktok.. I connected my phone and started seeing tiktok while having breakfast.

I put the bowl in the dish cleaner and switched off the television. I check the time and I still have a lot of time to go to college.

"Baekhyun must have got up till now" I thought to myself going upstairs to check on him. But I guessed it wrong, this sleepy head is still sleeping.

"BAEKHYUNNNN" I shout entering room as he woke up by the sudden noise and fell down from the bed.
"Why did you woke me up Y/N?! Didn't you see I was sleeping, you destroyed my sweet dream" he said still half asleep. I put my palm on my forehead and went to him. I pulled him up so he can stand.

"Did you saw the time baekie. You are going to be fvckin late!" I said making him raise his eyebrow. "College?! Today is a holiday pabo?!" He said going back to his sleep making me stood there with my jaw dropped.

"BAEKHYUNNN" I shouted pulling his blanket and throwing it on the floor. "Now what?!"

"Why didn't you fvckin told me that's there's no college today. I would have slept a little more. You are rude" I said as I stamped my feet on the floor. "Waitt how I am rude? It's your problem if you didn't know why are you shouting at me" he said as he got up and took his blanket back going back to sleep.

"I hate you baekie, I will never talk to you. Bye" I said in anger and left his room. While going to my room I heard him shout back "You can't stay without talking to me so let's see who wins"

"I won't talk to you" I shouted back entering my room and closing the door making a thud noise.

I sat on the bed and took my phone. I called oppa but he didn't picked up my call.Everyone has to be busy when I need them. Ahhhhhh~

I am going to take a nap because I have no work to do. I kept my phone aside and slept...

After waking up , I checked the time and it's noon. I got fresh and went downstairs to make something tasty for lunch.

Walking down the stairs I saw Baekhyun sitting in the living room scrolling through his phone and laughing like a mad. I rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen. I took my phone to search for some food recipes.

I found out a recipe of pizza and decided to make it. I took all the ingredients that I needed to make a pizza. But I couldn't find flour , the main ingredient.

"Baek-"
Fuck I was just going to call Baekhyun, y/n you have to make him realise that you can live without talking to him.

"I guess someone called me" I heard as I got snapped out of my thoughts. I saw Baekhyun at the end of the kitchen smiling. I rolled my eyes and started searching for flour.

"Ohh I see someone wants to make a pizza but cannot find flour" he said teasing and going towards a cabinet opening it and taking out a packet. I saw it was flour as I snatched it from his hands.

"Aren't you rude to me?!"  he said as I ignored him. He waited for me to answer but I didn't so he went out of the kitchen. He deserves it for not telling me about today's holiday. I just wasted my beauty sleep.

I started preparing the dough and made everything ready as I decorated the pizza with some toppings. After putting the toppings I put it in the oven and i just have to wait....

________

[After half an hour]

The pizza is ready as I took it out of the oven. I out it on the plate and my mouth started watering seeing it. I took it with a glass of coke and ran to my room. I will watch some movies...

________

It was cringy :/
Sorry for updating late cuz I just forgot about it as I was busy with Christmas

Enjoy❤️❤️❤️

And thanks for 30k reads ;)

Byee