JENNIE'S REVENGE (19)

Y/n's pov

I was walking back to home passing through the market when my phone rang. I saw the caller id and it's my DAD!! Why is he calling me now??? Whatever he is my dad right!!?? I picked up the call.

On the call
Y/n:- hello appa
Dad:- I will come straight to the point y/n
Y/n:- oh okay
Dad:- so our company is celebrating its 40th birthday the day after tomorrow and I want you to handle the decorations and rest of the things
Y/n:- sure appa I will do it
Dad:- and everything should be perfect I dont wanna see any problem
Y/n:- sure Appa
Dad:- ok bye
Y/n:- bye dad

He hung up the call. I am excited for it. Atleast I can be a little close to him. Yayyyy!!!! I am almost near my house. I and oppa live in a different house and my dad will be traveling from South Korea to America once in a month. Appa has a different house for him.

I reached home and went to my room. I throw my bag on the bed and went to the closet. I took out a comfy outfit and went to take a shower. I took shower and wore my outfit. It's a pink long furry hoodie with a panda print. I also wore some shorts below that. I put my hair in a bun and went downstairs. I saw Baekhyun and Mark oppa talking and doing some work on the laptop. I jump infront of them getting their full attention on me.

Mark:- pabo u are back!!
Y/n:- I missed you oppa
Baekhyun:- what about me!??
Y/n:- missed you too baekie
Baekhyun:- me too pabo
*you both hugged*
Y/n:- I am hungry let's eat dinner
Mark:- ohhh but--
Y/n:- but what oppa
Mark:- we forgot to cook food
Y/n:- dont joke
Mark:- I am not
Y/n:- now what , what will we eat!!???
Baekhyun:- we have to cook food right
Y/n:- I m tired for that
Mark:- but I am not good at that
Y/n:- wait I have an idea
Baekhyun:- what!!
Y/n:- let's cook some cup noodles and make some pasta... is that okay!!????
Mark:- I am okay with that but y/n you have to eat healthy food more.....
Y/n:- ok now stop giving lectures....

We three went to the kitchen and cooked some noodles and pasta. We had some fun while cooking our food. We all sat on the couch in the living room and had dinner while watching TV. I told oppa and baekie about the talk I and appa had. Oppa knew it before, he didn't told me because I always be happy talking to Appa and he wants me to be happy. He was happy by Appa's decision. We all had dinner and went to our rooms.

I went to my room and did my night routine. I put on a facemask and went to sleep. I was tired so I slept fast. I would usually have been scrolling through Instagram and Twitter after coming to the bed daily. Then I would see some videos on YouTube after these I would sleep. So as compared to other days I slept fast today as I had to stay for a detention with that Jerk. Ok byeee Good night........

Next morning

I woke up and check the time. Ahhh~ I am late!!!! Get up your ass and get ready miss y/n!!! I got up from the bed, rushed to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I wore a pair of torn black jeans with a black hoodie that has 'QUEEN' written on it. I put my hair in a bun as I am getting damn late. For makeup, i just put a pink lip gloss and eyeliner with mascara which is more than enough. I took my phone out of the charger and put it inside my bag. I then ran downstairs to the main gate of our dorm where I parked my bike. I didn't even had my breakfast today...... I then ride my bike and after few minutes of a quick ride I reached the college.

I parked my bike and ran inside. I saw the teacher entering the class from the end of the corridor. I ran after her as I took the fastest speed of mine. I think it's my first time running at such a high speed. I enter the class and teacher obviously noticed me.

Y/n:- I m really sorry miss please give me a last chance
Teacher:- Ok but if you are late again you will be given extra work
Y/n:- thank you miss