You can't ignore me (49)

The only person left was Taehyung.....

Y/N climbed up the stairs reaching out to the doorknob of her and Tae's shared room. She hesitated but opened the door.

The room was dark, things scattered around. The only sound in the room was someone punching. Turning on the lights, Y/N found Taehyung punching the walls with bandaids on his knuckles. She closed the door behind locking it and slowly went towards him. He felt her presence but ignored it.

"Tae" she called his name out but got no response. She kept quiet, only heavy breathing was heard in the room there was complete silence. She walked close to him and gave him a back hug."Mad at me?!Hmm?" she hoped for a response this time but he started hitting the wall harder. "i am sorry tae..." she started to get sad because he was not responding to her.
Y/N backed off and sat on the bed.
She was going to speak but Taehyung went for a shower.

When he came out of the shower , Y/N was cleaning the room. He glanced at her and immediately looked the other side so she thinks he is ignoring her. He changed into a fresh pair of pajamas. "Why are you ignoring me?!" Y/N whined and tried to hug him but instead of accepting her hug he went to bed.

"Ahhhhh"
The next moment Y/N was on the floor with shattered glass everywhere. Taehyung quickly got up to check her and found her elbow bleeding. "Y/N are you okay? Is it hurting? Should we go to a hospital? Should I call anyone? I'll apply first aid, wait-" he panicked. She just giggled as a response which made Taehyung have a blank face. He said"Y/N i am serious, just see your elbow is bleeding come here i will clean it".
"Hey hey hey, wasn't someone ignoring me but now what happened huh!" she raised her right eyebrow at him. "What do you mean you got hurt nothing else okay!" he replied, acting cold. "It's not a big wound, I can do it myself," she replied, getting up and walking to the bathroom.

When she came out with a band-aid on her elbow, he quickly embraced her into a hug. She was shocked by his sudden action but hugged him back."I didn't mean to ignore you, sorry. I missed you a lotttt" he tightened his grip as he started snuggling into her neck.  "I missed you too baby" she kissed his cheek and gave his hair a few strokes.

Taehyung POV

I couldn't control myself anymore, tears started forming in my eyes and soon I was a crying mess. "Did you even imagine how heartbroken was I? Every second the only thing I could think of was you. You are my everything. I cannot live without you, you are my drug.i missed you.i missed you.i missed you ...." I kept crying on her shoulder, hugging her body. I knew she wasn't dead. "You think i will die so easily and i will leave you taetae" she said with a shaky voice and i shook my head as a no.  I felt like a small baby who was separated from his mom and got her back.

"I love you so much no one can ever love you this much…" 
Soon I slept in her arms.

Y/N's POV

He drifted to his dreamland.
I am sorry for everything I did to you till now Tae. I will take good care of you. I kissed his forehead and laid him on the bed and cleaned the remaining things trying my best not to make any sound. I then went out of the room making sure once again that he was comfortable

~•~