SAME ROOM (39)

"From next time think and touch me" I opened the door and walk out leaving him on the ground groaning in pain.
.
.
.
.

I walked out of our room and went to the living room where I saw everyone sitting and talking. Me and my friends, and BTS are living in the same dorm for this trip. But I didn't knew that a$$hole will be my roommate , I didn't expected to get someone be with me in my room.

I sat on the corner of the couch and started scrolling through my phone as I didn't wanted to disturb there conservation.
"Y/N when did you come here?!" Jimin noticed me. "You were talking that time, not my fault that you saw me now" I coldly replied getting a hit on my head by Baekhyun.

"Manners Pabo" he said making me roll my eyes.

"Yeah yeah whatever" I focused on my phone again. "Where is taehyung he is in your roommate right?" Hoseok asked and a chuckle pass my mouth. "He? He is lying on the ground, groaning in pain." I replied. Everyone widen there eyes and stared me in shock. "What happened to him??" Jimin asked. "Just tried touching me inappropriately and even came close to me, he was just an inch away when I kicked his a$$ and he fell on the ground groaning in pain. " I looked at him making his eyes grew more wider.

"If you want go check on him or he will come out when he is fine" I continued and glanced at him before getting up and heading to the kitchen of the dorm , grabbing some berries from the fruit basket which was there on the counter.  

_______

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I saw Y/N going out of the room, I pulled her back by her arm and pinned her on the door closing it. She tried getting out of my grip but I tightened it. I decided to tease her a bit. I went close to her face and when I was about touch her face with mine, suddenly she kicked my private area. I shouted and groaned as I fell on the ground. Why did she do that?! Ahhhhh
It hurts Goddamit!!!

"From next time think and touch me" she angrily warned me and walk out leaving me in pain. She hits so hard , it's paining! Save me !!

After 10 minutes I felt the pain reduce a little but it was still there. I guess she has experience kicking asses, she just hit me sooo hard….I heard a knock on the door and it opens. Jimin came in shutting the door behind him and sat next to me.

"Bro are you okay?" he worriedly said. Did she tell it to everyone?? I am embarrassed!

"Hello??" Jimin spoke up breaking my thoughts. "Ahh- yeah-yeah I...I am totally fine" I nervously replied and he just chuckled lowly. "What?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Nothing, nothing.. And no need to lie Y/N told us everything"

I felt embarrassed. "Yeah yeah whatever, now don't make fun of me" I roll my eyes. "You took a good risk and how did it feel getting kicked" he giggled reminding me how she kicked me. I hit his arm and heard a groan pass his lips. 

"You tried getting close to her hmm?" Jimin asked me. "You know everything so why are you asking me?" I rolled my eyes and he just giggled. He teases too much.

"Okay so are you gonna sit in here or come out and talk to others?!" jimin spoke. I thought for a while and nodded. We both went out of the room to the living room where everyone was sitting and my eyes landed on Y/N, she was scrolling through her phone and maybe chatting with someone as I saw her hands.

"Taehyung you're here!" everyone's attention was on me by Jungkook's voice. I greeted everyone and joined their chat. The whole time Y/N was quite, suddenly she glanced over us and our eyes met. She sticked her tongue out and rolled her eyes which clearly showed she was still angry with my actions. But even she kicked me and that's not fair!

__________

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽𝘀: 𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲

[Y/N's POV]

The time went so slow. I walked out of our dorm. The cold wind gave me shivers.

"It's cold outside" I mumbled and rubbed my arms together. I walked till the spot where all of us will have our dinner and the others will join us. I was the first one to come and I only see some of the people preparing for the dinner. I sat on a log of wood kept infront of the fireplace. The fire couldn't keep me enough warm.

I waited for everyone else to come. Soon after everyone came and sat near the fireplace. All were talking with each other and I was sitting all alone here. All of my friends are talking to BTS and I don't want to join their chat because that annoying Taehyung is there.

Again the wind breezes , making me rub my arms again. Suddenly, I felt something warm covering my shoulders and yes it was someone's jacket. I turned and I got shocked to see the person.

_________

The next update on Sunday ;)
Btw if you like reading Yoongi ff you can go check out my new book "The Broken Bond" I have just published the teaser so it would be great if you could give your feedback ☺️

Thank you and
Happy belated Hobi Day 💜💜