☆TRYING TO KISS ME☆ (14)

Y/n's pov

We drove to the college and parked our cars. I came out of the car and so did baekie. We both went to meet our friends. They were near the lockers talking to each other. I and baekie went to them.

Y/n:- good morning everyone
Rose:- gm pabo
Eunwoo:- good morning
Lisa:- gm
Y/n:- so which class do you all have now
Lisa and Baekhyun:- we have chemistry
Rose:- I have math
Eunwoo:- I have English
Y/n:- so I am with Eunwoo
Eunwoo:- we have the same class high five ✋
Y/n:- highfive ✋

I took my books and went with Eunwoo. I sat with him. Soon the teacher came in and started her class. I was getting bored so I was just looking across the class when my eyes met mr. Jerk. He was looking me WHAT THE F*CK!!!! I just looked the other side and waited for the class to finish.

Time skips

It was the last class for me. I was the alone one for physics now. I took my earphones with me in case I get bored I will listen some music. I enter the class and saw two seats empty. One was beside mr. Jerk and the other one was beside jimin THE FLIRTY ONE. My bad luck, huhhh~. I didn't wanted to spoil my mood so I sat with jimin.
He smiled at me and I faked a smile. I guess he noticed that but who cares.

It was time for the class and it has been 10 to 15 minutes the class has started but still the teacher didn't came. Jimin is just s taking glance at me every second. I am just feeling uncomfortable and on the other hand mr. Jerk is staring me. Ahhh~ Why do the principal had to do this with me.

I just put my earphones on and started listening music. Then on of the staff came and announced this as a free class  for us as the teacher had some important work at home so she took a half day. I was happy so I could just get away from these idiot's eyes.

I stood up from my chair taking my bag. Jimin held my wrist. I turn at him and gave him a cold look. He also stood up from his chair and dragged me outside the class with him. I was just confused and didn't even notice that he brought me in one of the  vacant rooms of the college.

I then realized where we were. I tried to say but he was fast enough he kept his hand on my mouth. He came close to me. He removed his hand and actioned me to keep quiet.

He was looking in my eyes and was coming close each centimeter every second. He was just going to kiss me when I moved aside and he kissed the wall. I chuckled he gave me a angry stare. I could see lust in his eyes. He came close to me to hold my waist. But I punched him in his stomach and kicked his weak spot.

He fall on the ground groaning in pain. Without wasting time I walked outside the class. I saw mr.jerk coming to me and stood infront of me blocking my way.

He was just going to speak when I turned to the other side throwing my hairs back which I guess hinted his face. I then walked away to the garden of the college. I went and sat on the grass taking a look at the surroundings. It was peaceful and then I took my sketchbook and started to draw the same scenery in it. I put my earphones and started listening music again.

Tae's pov

It was physics class for me and jimin. We both went to the class and took the corner seats. I took the window seat. I was looking outside and looked back in the class. I saw y/n in the fron tofu the class looking for seats. I had an empty seat next to me. She went and sat with jimin I got kinda jealous and sad. I don't know what's happening with me it's just an attraction or I am in love. But I am a playboy who will never love a nerd. So that means it's just an attraction.

I looked back outside the window. I was just remembering y/n. My eyes wanted to see her. I couldn't resist anymore so I looked at her. I noticed jimin taking glances at her each second. I then looked back at her who was looking across the class maybe waiting for the teacher. Her eyes sometimes so innocent, sometimes so angry and sometimes hot. And her lips with her hair. She is beautiful than the other girls I have seen. I just find something special in her which I have never seen in the other girls I have met or used till now.

I was just completely staring her and realising hiw beautiful she is. I dont want to stare but my eyes cant control them. I was just getting up to talk to her when one of the staff came and announced this is a  free class for us as the teacher had some important work at her house.

I then look back at her and noticed jimin holding her wrist. He then took her outside the class. I was feeling something wrong so I followed them. He took her to a vacant room of the building. I stood outside the room trying to peek in through the window as I was curious what's going on in there. I just heard someone groaning. Then I heard the door knob opening so I quickly separated myself from the window. Y/n came out of the room in a serious mood. I stopped her from going and was going to say something when she turned around to walk throwing her hair back which hit my face. Her hair smelled  so nice and sweet.

She walked away and I kept looking her. I then came out of my thoughts and went inside the room and saw jimin lying on the ground. He was lightly groaning in pain. I went and helped him to stand up. I then gave him some water and gave him time to relax.

Tae:- what was that
Jimin:- she is strong bro
Tae:- who, y/n???
Jimin:- then what
Tae:- and why she did so
Jimin:- I tried to kiss her and.................
.................*telling what happened*
Tae:- hahahaha 🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣
Jimin:- why are you laughing you should support me idiot
Tae:- I am not an idiot btw I have to te she is pretty
Jimin:- so you are falling for her well for me she is more pretty how you think she is
Tae:- really
Jimin:- yup
Tae:- okay now let's go to others
Jimin:- hmmm yeah

We both walked out of the room to others.

__________________♡__________________

Total words:- 1244   

HAPPY RAKSHA BANDHAN TO EVERYONE 😊😊. BYE BYE CUTIES 👋👋👋👋💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜