•DETENTION• (18)

The teacher started her class. My mind was on Y/N only and I couldn't concentrate on the class. I was staring outside the window when I heard the teacher calling me.

Teacher:- kim taehyung are you aware what's happening in the class
Tae:- y-yes mise I am
Teacher:- One more time and detention

She continued her lessons again. Argh!! I got scolded all because of Y/n. I am gonna teach her not be in someone's head all the time. I was thinking about to bully her than I got an idea. HOW ABOUT MAKING HER GO FOR DETENTION?!?? NICE IDEA KIM TAEHYUNG!!! I made some paper balls to throw on her. I slowly throw the tiret paper ball on her head. She ignored it and continued to listen to the teacher. I again throw a paper ball this time she passed it back to me and something was written on it. "Don't F#CKING DISTURB ME", I will disturb you :). I smile and again started throwing paper balls on her back and head. She turned to me in angry face which made my heart to crazy but wait I wont fall for her. TAEHYUNG CONTROL!!!!

Y/n:- what's your problem
Tae:- nothing
Y/n:- then why are you throwing paper balls on me
Tae:- I was getting bored
Y/n:- ohh so I am a toy here right
Tae:- nahh

Teacher:- miss y/n and mr. Kim, both of you detention
Y/n:- but miss he was disturbing me
Teacher:- I dont wanna hear a single word and if you still then 1hour extra
Y/n:- sorry miss

I giggled and she shot me a glare. She turned facing me her back. We both are in detention NICE!! I then tried to focus on the class.

Somehow I finished the class. I was waiting for the class to get over. Now detention time. The bell rang and all went outside. Y/n quickly packed her stuff and walked out of the class. YOU CANT ESCAPE FROM ME!! I stuffed my things and rushed out of the class following her. She was near her locker with her group talking.

Y/n's pov

I however completed my class sitting infront of that jerk. Because of him I got detention AHHHH.... The class finished and I packed all of my stuff so I dont have to talk with him again. I walked out of the class to my locker. I also have to tell my group about detention and I will give my car keys to Lisa. She can take my car with her. K can go back walking as I will have a nice walk. I reached near my locker and put some of my stuff in it and locked it. I waited for others to come and as I thought of them they came.

Baekhyun:- finished your class
Y/n:- yes but
Eunwoo:- but what let's go
Y/n:- I got detention
Rose:- WHY SO???
Y/n:- because of that Jerk
Lisa:- who
Y/n:- ahh~ Taehyung
Baekhyun:- what did he do to you pabo
Y/n:- he was disturbing me in the class and I just warned him for that the teacher gave both of us detention
Rose:- Good luck cause u have to stay for an hour with him
Y/n:- what do you mean rose
Rose:- good luck to tolerate him
Y/n:- ohh and lisa take my car keys
Lisa:- why
Y/n:- dont ask take it with you today
Lisa:- then how will you come
Y/n:- I will take a walk
Baekhyun:- are you sure pabo
Y/n:- yes and if I get late now then I have to stay for an hour extra so bye
Everyone:- bye pabo

I went to the detention room and sat on one of the front bench. I opened my novel and put my headphones on. I played some kind of music and started reading the novel. I was so lost in the music as well as the book that I didn't notice someone was in the room rather than me.

Tae's pov

I was going towards Y/n and suddenly jennie blocked my way. I was kinda annoyed that time with her presence there.
Tae:- I am not free jennie
Jennie:- Oppaaa I will come with you
Tae:- sorry but you are not allowed there
Jennie:- where are you going oppa
Tae:- detention
Jennie:- then I also will take a detention and we both will go together
Tae:- you cant and I want to be alone for God's sake
Jennie:- okay oppa *angry*

She went from there angrily. I sometimes feel she is too much childish and annoying like how she was now. I then look at Y/n's direction and she is not there. Maybe she went to detention room. I then rushed to detention room and enter in. I saw her reading a book with listening music. She was looking damn Innocent like that. I went and sat beside her and she didn't even notice me. I sat for few more minutes waiting for her to notice me but SHE DIDN'T....

I touched her hand which was resting on the table playing with the corner of the book. She flinched and looked at me. She removed her headphone and shrug off my hand. HOW RUDE!! No girl did this to me rather they loved it bit she is totally opposite.

Y/n:- what are you doing here
Tae:- I also have detention right
Y/n:- so what... just go and sit away from me
Tae:- NO
Y/n:- what do you mean
Tae:- I mean I won't... I will sit with you
Y/n:- Are you a kid????
Tae:- No bit why did you asked that
Y/n:- I feel that because only kids will sit with their elders like this
Tae:- I AM NOT A KID OKAYY
Y/n:- whatever and now just dont disturb me
Tae:- Just leave that f#cking book and talk to me
Y/n:- I dont want to
Tae:- you have to
Y/n:- I said no right *angry*
Tae:- I am talking calm to you why cant you do the same
Y/n:- Because you are irritating me!!! *shouts*
Tae:- calm down ANGRY DUMPLING
Y/n:- What did you call me ANGRY DUMPLING!!!
Tae:- you said me a kid right so you are angry DUMPLING
Y/n:- excuse me if you are hungry just go and stuff something in your f#cking mouth
Tae:- I am not hungry
Y/n:- then for GOD'S SAKE just keep your mouth shut *join hands aggressively*
Tae:- okay as you say
Y/n:- Good

She then started reading again. I am getting bored. Idea!! Let's play with her. I went to the back seat and she noticed me this time. I took out a random book and tore some blank pages. I just wrote ANGRY DUMPLING on each paper with a funny emoji and made a plane out of it. I made 10 like that and let's start the plan. I throw the plane which hits her back. She ignored it. I threw 2 more and this time they landed on her table. She opened it and read it of course. She then threw them beside her. I then threw 3 more and this time she threw it back on me. I opened and saw that she drew angry face. My plan is working YESSSS!!!!

I threw the the left keeping the last one with me. She returned them to me in a crushed paper ball. I just opened them and saw that she wrote something "Just stop your childish play and do something which dont disturb me.. GOT IT!!" I ignored her and threw the last one which hinted her head making her turn at me. She got up from her place pushing her chair back making a loud thud as it hits the table behind her. She came to me.

Y/n:- what's your problem
Tae:- umm nothing
Y/n:- then why are you throwing those paper plane on me
Tae:- I wanna play with you
Y/n:- like seriously and you are telling that you are not childish
Tae:- I am bored
Y/n:- so just read or study something
Tae:- I am not a nerd like you to do that
Y/n:- Ahhhhhh~
Tae:- play with meeeee *makes a cute face*

Y/n:- what's your problem Tae:- umm nothing Y/n:- then why are you throwing those paper plane on me Tae:- I wanna play with you Y/n:- like seriously and you are telling that you are not childish Tae:- I am bored Y/n:- so just read or study somethi...

Y/n:- I won't fall for your face like other girls do so try it on someone else
Tae:- Why I am not cute for you
Y/n:- Not at all

We both then heard the bell which means our detention is over. We both just fought a whole hour. She packed her stuff and went outside and so did I. I followed her outside the main gate of the college. I guess she will walk and go home. I don't wanna fight again so I will not ask her. I sat in my car and drove to my house.

______________________________________

Total words:- 1702

Here was the next part. Next part will be updated by?? (Dont know when)...

Meet you with the next part and thanks for 1.3k views with 90+ votes.
Soon we will reach to 100 votes. Waiting for it!!!!

WAITING FOR DYNAMITE EAGERLY!!!!

Follow me on Instagram @cutiesjin_5607

BYE BYE CUTIESSSS!!!!