BACK TO THE PARTY (25)

After few minutes, we reached back to the party. I stepped out of the car and so did Rose and Taehyung. I said them to go in and I want to make a call. They both went in, I came a little far in a garden near the party hall. I dialed a number and waited for him to pick it up.

He finally recieved the phone call. We talked about few minutes and I hung up the call. Tomorrow is going to be a good day. Jiwoon you will see who Y/N really is. You can never get me back.

I went inside the party hall still thinking about Jiwoon. He was my first love, a person who I loved all from my heart and I could even die for him. But what he did, tried to kill me, insulted me infront of the whole highschool. And what he thinks, he will get me back....NEVER!

I went in and saw oppa giving a speech. He noticed me and gave a bright smile, I smiled back and went to sit with rose and baekie. I was listening to oppa's speech when baekie whispers in my ear that he wanted to talk with me. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion but before I could react he pulled me out of the party hall to the parking area.

Tae's pov

I and Rose went in the party hall leaving y/n behind. I went to my group and sat with them. They all looked at me in confusion and I just gave them a 'WHAT' look.

Jk:- where were you!?

Tae:- I just went to call someone, nothing else

Jimin:- don't lie Hoseok saw you going behind Y/n

Tae:- Then why are you asking if you already know......

Suga:- Taehyung you have to believe that you like her..

Rm:- Yes..you cant hide that for many days...

Tae:- okay now stop, enjoy the party we are not here to talk about that...

Jimin:- always a stubborn boy...*low tone*

I heard him clearly. I just ignored him and look on the stage. Mark is giving a speech. I was listening the speech when my attention went to y/n. Her bff that nerd MR BAEKHYUN he is whispering in her ears. I dont like to see them that close. Wait..why I am jealous! I am not even her friend...But I like her or I love her like hyungs said! Taehyung just dont see them and look other way....

I was looking the other side but my heart was still willing to look what they both are doing. I look towards her and she is going somewhere with her bff, he pulled her outside the hall. You both are fuckin making me jealous. I just want to kill him but I can't. I was snapped out of my thoughts when my phone rang.

Y/n's pov

Baekie pulled me to the parking area and stopped infront of my car. He looked at me and I was just confused, what's up with him!?

Baekhyun:- so tell me what are you up with!?

Y/n:- For what!? And I am not understanding what you are telling at all...

Baekhyun:- See you are still not enough strong to fight against that bastard

Y/n:- so you are talking about Jiwoon and ..I am strong enough to protect myself, I will show him what I can become

Baekhyun:- Pabo you are still not ready for it, he is coming tomorrow and what will you do in such a less time.....

Y/n:- Just leave it to me, tomorrow he will be insulted infront of the whole college *smirks*