DANCE ROOM (8)

(A/n: I am back with the next part. Enjoy it)

Y/n's pov
I was going when a drunk guy came infront of me in the alley. I could say he was a bad guy and abused or used girls. I warned him but he didn't care. First of all my mood was not good and he did it worst. I beated him to hell. Now I feel little relaxed after beating the a*s out of him.

I walked to home as it was late and oppa would worry. I reached home crossing alleys using them as shortcuts. I reached home and enter the living room. I saw oppa and baekie sitting on the couch.

Mark:- where were you pabo.... WAIT... WHO SLAPPED YOU!!!
Y/n:- Ahhh.... Actually someone was just playing and by mistakenly that student hit me... but it's okay they apologized

Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows at you. You were stuttering while speaking.

Y/n:- I will change and come

You ran upstairs to your room as quick as you can. You first went to your bathroom and checked the mirror. You right cheek was swollen like hell. You throw some of the cosmetics on the floor kept on the basin. You went out and took your night dress and came back in. You took a warm shower and changed into them.

You put ointment on your cheek and went downstairs after doing your night routine. You went and joined the boys for dinner. You ate dinner and went to your room after giving good night hug to your oppa and Baekhyun.

You went to your room and throw yourself on your cozy bed under the covers. You then drifted to sleep as you were tired of the whole day.

《Next morning》

Y/n's pov
The alarm rang and burst my ears. Again starting with a new day, same faces and same enemies. I feel like escaping from the classes where that Jennie and mr. Jerk will be there. I hope today wont go as worst as yesterday. I know they will again bully cause it is just a trailer THE MOVIE WILL START SOON...... I smirk.

The alarm clock was ringing continuously. I came out of my thoughts and off it. I get my lazy a*s up from my bed and head to the bathroom. I do my morning routine and went to take shower. I got under the shower and on the water. The hot water hitting my skin was just so relaxing. I didn't wanted to go out but unfortunately I had to. I wrapped a towel around my body and went to my huge closet.

I start to choose a simple outfit cause I am just a NERD. But soon they will know me and I will show jennie I can be badder than her.

I got a simple outfit yet a good one. I wore it with just a lip gloss and did a hairstyle. I pick my bagpack and put some books in there. I also put some school supplies wear my shoes and went downstairs.

My outfit:

My lip gloss and hair: