RACE (37)

Before the race started I put on my gloves ready to start the race.....
.
.
.

"The race will end when we'll see a yellow flag in between. Okay?" said Taehyung looking beside him to me.

"Sure" I turned my head to his direction and looked back to the front, giving escalator making a vroom vroom sound.

(ok this sounds cringy lol)

"3...2...1...Go" I said as both of us pressed the escalator and ride off at a high speed. We tried overtaking each other but to be honest no one could. The road was empty which made it easy for us. 

|Tae's POV|

The race started and both us, I and Y/N started it at a high speed. Everytime I try overtaking her she would increase the speed and go front of me. Jimin and Jungkook who were sitting in the car with me , cheered me up.

After minutes, we covered half of the distance and more was left. I don't wanna lose this !

The road was empty but as we get out of the city to the highway, the number of vehicles increased. The speed of my car was decreasing a little because of the vehicles coming infront of me.

I turn to take a glance on Y/N and her speed is still the same. She is going forward than I am. The vehicles infront of me moved aside and I again took the speed and overtook Y/N. I laughed and waved my hand at her thinks ng that I will win but I was wrong. She came at the same speed of mine and now was beside my car.

"You think you can win huh?! Guess what, the end of the show is remaining" she winked at me and went forward , overtaking me. I punched the staring wheel annoyingly.

"Hyung fast or you'll lose" I heard jungkook who was shouting sitting at the back.

I was at the highest speed I could but Y/N ohh my ! She is too fast. She looks like she is a professional bike rider, a total Baddy one...

__________________

|Y/N's POV|

I finally overtook Taehyung and I won. I reached the end point of the race and stopped my bike. I got off and removed my helmet with my gloves. I took a bottle of water and drank it.

He still didn't reach. But soon after I saw his car come and stop right in front of me. I smirked at him as he came out of the car near me.

"Unfortunately you won this race, but there's something which I'll win one day" he whispered in my ear and went across. What's "something" which he will win , why do I care huh !

I walked a little and there was bridge over a river. The cold breeze blew which made my hair move. I stood their enjoying the cold breeze with the sight I had infront of me. I felt a tap on my shoulder as I turned to see Baekhyun holding two coffee mugs in his hands. He forwarded his left hand passing me the coffee mug. I gave him a smile and took it from his hand.

"Enjoying the view ?!" Baekhyun spoke resting his elbows on the railing at the end of the bridge where I stood and looked at me. I nodded and leaned forward. 

Soon we heard our friends call us. We ran up to them and others, all were ready to continue the journey. I went near my bike and wore my helmet, gloves for my safety.

All started for the trip destination again and in-between I saw Taehyung and his friends standing and talking near his car. By seeing them anyone can clearly guess something happened.

Why do I care ?! I took out my phone to reassure whether the route of the trip destination is correct. And suddenly someone shouted my name making me slightly flinch, but not so much that someone could notice.

I turn to look who called me and it was Namjoon, Taehyung's friend. I don't behave like a baddy with him and two other guys, Seokjin and Hoseok, like I do to other four guys because they all are sweet and kind not like those three jerks and about that guy named Yoongi , I never talked to him and he is always cold and quite.

I smiled at Namjoon and he returned me his cute dimple smile. I admit he is one of those cute guys which make me go Uwu but just in a friendly way.
He directioned me to come to them so I got off my bike and went near him and his friends.......

_______________

Here as I said the next chapter is published. And sorry for the not making a proper ending :(

As I said I am not good at these, pls support. And an update about suhana, I showed her the support you all gave her and her mental health is curing. I am happy and thank you each and everyone of you.

Byeee !
Meet y'all soon 💜💜