Y/N'S RETURN(48)

While everyone was in sorrow for Y/N's death, Hyungwoo and his friends were making plans to make that college lose the competition. While on the other hand Y/N was practising different strategies and techniques to fight against them. Y/N was alert of Hyungwoo's plans and decided to show up in front of everyone on the same day as that of the competition. She practically thought about the situation that was going to happen.

Time skips

She entered the camp dragging two bodies of men with her. The host was making an announcement about the competition,"As we all know we have lost one of our participants Y/N , I now would like to conclude that there is no one playing behalf of their college so they are disquali-"

She threw the bodies on a table making a loud thud grabbing everyone's attention as she said "I AM HERE ! NOT DEAD"

Everyone was shocked to see her, they were not able to believe their eyes. Baekhyun ran to her and hugged her. Instead of hugging him back she shrugged his hands off and went straight up to the host. Y/N took the mic from him and spoke,"I am sorry that I am back. I know many of you are sad to see me here again but what can I do? Some people really are shitty. I have to make them teach an interesting lesson. Am I right Hyungwoo??" She gave him a sarcastic look. He just backed off. When suddenly his men started coming and tried attacking her.

She punched a few in the faces and stomachs while hitting others with whatever she got in her hand.  A guy came and held her arms from the back , like a back hug but she was strong enough to take his hand and bend his fingers causing his index finger to break and he groaned in pain. She kicked him a few times and went on to the others. She grabbed a baseball bat and started beating everyone when suddenly Hyungwoo slapped her. She just smirked at him and started fighting with him.

Everyone was speechless , no one dared to stop her as her anger could be seen in her eyes. She was furious. At last she defeated Hyungwoo and was going to knock him out with the baseball bat with one last hit when suddenly someone called her name causing her to drop the bat and turn around. She turned around only to see her father running towards her as Mark came behind their father.

She was surprised to see him crying like this after her mother's death. He came and hugged her. She couldn't believe it and felt as if she was dreaming. He kissed her forehead and checked her body for any wounds. "I knew you would be alive, you didn't die. You didn't leave me. Never go away dear. You are my life." His tears made you overwhelmed. You hugged him and wiped his tears. "You think I can die easily. Noo appa and I will never leave y'all. I just wanted to show everyone this bastard's game." you pointed at Hyungwoo as your father gazed over him and went near him. He held Hyungwoo's  shirt and said to him that he better not try to harm Y/N.

"Oppa take Appa inside, i have some unfinished business" Baekhyun took her father inside their dorm and came back. You went near HongJo , Hyungwoo's friend from another college competing against her. She held his collar and dragged him in the middle. "Your plan failed, LOSER !!What did you think you can win that too against me" She slapped him, causing his lip to bleed. He looked at her with a sharp gaze. "You're good at acting pabo" he gave an evil laugh. You punched him again. Mark stopped you from hitting him further.

"Y/N we can sit and discuss" Mark exclaimed. "There's nothing left to talk about, i won't leave the ones who tried killing me" her eyes showed pure anger. Rose made her sit on a chair and gave her a glass of water, she drank it and asked for more. The main host and Y/N had a talk and by now everyone got to know what had happened that night.

Hyungwoo and his friend HongJo, both got disqualified and were now banned from any future intercollege competitions like this. Y/N gave them a victory smile as they were kicked out of the camp. She then glanced at Jennie who was left alone now as her friend Hyungwoo was kicked out.

She talked with everyone her father, her brother Mark, Baekhyun, Lisa, Eunwoo, Rose and BTS. The only person left was Taehyung...

__________________

Happy Hobi Day everyone !!!! The new update will be put up by this month only so be ready :))