OPPA GOT TO KNOW (13)

(A/n: Hello I am back with the next part. I know it's a late update so sorry for making you wait. So enjoy it....)
.
.
.
.
.

I just smirk at them......

After that mr. Jerk pulled everyone to the other side of the gym. I know he must be angry and confused by my actions. After few seconds, I was just lifting the weights when jimin hopped there.

He started talking to me. I first just asked him what do he wants. Then I kept the weights back and sit on the chair so did jimin. He started talking to me. I saw his friends looking at us. I directly said him about what they were doing first. What he said next made me angry. He just said that WOULD I SEE HIS ABS.... AM I DUMB...
I just said him I am busy and went to my group.

I went to my friends and saw them chit chatting. I guess they didn't notice them. I went and sat with them.

Baekhyun:- what were you doing pabo
Y/n:- mr. Jerk and his friends are here
Lisa:- mr. Jerk!???
Y/n:- ahh~ taehyung
Rose:- they are also here
Y/n:- yeah and that jimin came to talk with me
Eunwoo:- what did you talk
Y/n:- he was too much flirty which made me kinda angry
Baekhyun:- we understand pabo
Y/n:- actually when I was taking pushups they noticed us and were staring me like idiots
Rose:- cause our pabo is roo hot for them *all laugh*
Y/n:- so let's change and go back home cause oppa will scold us then
All:- okay pabo

Then we went to the changing room and changed our outfits. We went to our cars and said a goodbye. We drove to our houses. Me and baekie reached home and went inside after parking the car.

The maids greeted us and we smiled. I saw oppa sitting again on his laptop. I sometimes feel really sad for him. He will always be working even I tried to help him but he just stopped me and said me to concentrate on my studies.

I know we are rich but all of this is appa's and his hard work. I went to oppa and sit beside him and so did baekie. We all talked for a while and then I went to my room.

I enter the bathroom and took a warm shower to clean off all the sweat on my body. I feel fresh after a shower. I then change into my pajamas.

My pajamas:

I then put on some facemasks cause I love my skin

I then put on some facemasks cause I love my skin. I like to maintain my skin and love to do a skincare. I then keep it for few minutes and remove it. I then put moisturizer and went downstairs to have dinner.

I came downstairs with my phone. I then went to the dining table and saw oppa and baekie having dinner. I joined them and had dinner. While having dinner oppa noticed my face.

Mark:- what happened to your face
Y/n:- it's j-just n-nothing
Baekhyun:- dont lie her bully did this to her
Mark:- pabo you know right I dont want anyone to hurt you but still
Y/n:- sorry oppa but I will teach her a lesson she is super proud of herself so I just want break her proud
Mark:- ahhh~ okay but dont hurt yourself
Baekhyun:- and she has taken the place of the dancing queen of the college
Mark:- ooo good job pabo
Y/n:- thanks oppa

I then went back to my room and lay on the bed scrolling through instagram. While I was scrolling I saw mr. Jerks account. I just ignore it and scroll. I dont have interest seeing his profile. Some of the boys of the college are following me on Instagram but I dont care.

I check the time it was 11 so I went to sleep. I cover myself with the blanket and drifted to sleep.

After 2 days

It was 5 in the morning. You heard the birds chirping and woke up. You check the time and it was 5 you didn't wanted to sleep so you decided to do some yoga and exercises.

You went to the terrace with your yoga mat and started doing yoga. After half an hour, you were over with it and went back to your room.

You then went to bathroom and took a shower. You quickly changed and did makeup with a hairstyle. You check your whole outfit in the mirror of your room. You then took a cute bagpack and put your supplies in it. You took your bag with your phone and headphones.

Your look:

You then went downstairs to have breakfast

You then went downstairs to have breakfast. You came to the dining room and sat on your chair. On of the maids served you the breakfast and you started eating.

Baekhyun and your oppa joined you. You were done having breakfast so you went to the living room and sat on the couch. You started scrolling through YouTube and watched some videos. Then you remembered that from today you have to practice your dance with jimin.

Baekhyun came to you and tapped your shoulder. You turn to him and eyes him to come outside. You both went outside and took your cars and drove to the college....

___________________♡_________________

Total words:- 937

Meet you in the next part. BYE BYE and celebrate the festivals happily.
👋👋👋👋💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜