PACKING (35)

I took a bag stuffing my clothes in it. Then packing my cosmetics and some more requirement things....
.
.
.
.
Suddenly I got a video call from Rose and Lisa. These two girls ! I answered the call as we all greeted each other.

                     |On The Call|

Rose: Are you over with your packing Y/N?!

Y/N: Nahh I just started

Lisa: I know the reason *smirks*

Rose: What's it? And why didn't I knew that pabo?!

Lisa: She must have been thinking of her partner , Kim Taehyung

Y/N: yayyyy!! Why should I think of that jerk?! I don't want to go but just to make our college win I am coming otherwise I won't.

Rose: okay now don't be angry. Should we help you with your packing???

Lisa: Nice idea Rosie !

Y/N: Help me decide my outfits for the trip. I will show you some dresses just say yes or no ...

I took out all the clothes from the bag and threw them on the bed. I showed them all my dresses and they chose few dresses which I guess are more than enough for the trip.

I put the dresses in the bag and we three almost talked for an hour. Then, Baekie came in my room disturbing our chat but left the room when he noticed us. I and the girls laughed and after a while we ended the video call. I checked everything twice so that I don't forget anything for the trip...

After checking everything , I checked the time and it was nearly eight so I decided to take rest and then go to have dinner. I laid down on bed and took my phone. I was welcomed with a bunch of notifications on my phone and I did a mistake checking them..

Kim Freakin Taehyung has messaged me!

                                |TEXT|

Taehyung
Babe I am super excited for
tomorrow 😁😉

Y/N
But I am not 😤🙄

Taehyung
It will be fun there and don't lie I know you are excited too

Y/N
Are you de*f I said I am
not excited🙄

Taehyung
I have to go my hyung is calling me
Byee Ms.ANGRY DUMPLING 😉

                                                                 Y/N
                                                       Fvck off!!

This is too much. I will not leave him like this, I will punish him. I was snapped out when the door of my room opened with a thud making me flinch. I sighed as it was only Baekhyun. He entered in and spoke "Pabo did you saw my phone's charger?!"

I ignored him and i was sure he got angry. He came to me and sat infront of me. "I am asking something Ms.Lee
Y/N "

I took a piece of paper and a pen which made him confuse from my actions. I wrote on the paper and gave him as he read it loud. "It must me in the gaming room or living room. Go find it by yourself !" he looked at me and made 'are you serious' face. I shrugged and get off the bed.

"I will see how will you not talk to me!" he said angrily and stormed out of the room making a loud noise while closing the door.

"This boy is still a small child" I chuckled to myself and laid on the bed staring the ceiling. While staring at the celiing my mind made an imaginary image of Taehyung, I tried forgetting about him but my mind is stuck at him. Ahhh~

And then I remembered our kiss. My heart beater fast and I guess I am.... NOO i can't be weak for him. Ahh~ I pulled my hair out of frustration.

______

I am in the dining room having dinner with oppa and baekie and there's a friend of oppa who has joined us today for dinner. They have some business work so his friend will stay here in our house for tonight.

I finished my dinner and went up to my room and prepared my bed to sleep. I changed into my comfy pajamas and did my skin routine. Afterwards I went to sleep because I have to wake up early tomorrow morning .......

|Next day|

I woke by the sound of the alarm as I woke up and went to freshen up. I got ready wearing a casual outfit and took my bag , ready to go for the trip. I went downstairs to have my breakfast. I am gonna take my bike for the trip. I greeted oppa and his friend as I joined them for breakfast. After me , baekie came too and we all had our breakfast together....

I finished my breakfast and took the keys of my bike and went to the garage to take the bike. I left a note with the security guard to give it to Baekhyun...

Students of our college have decided to go to the destination of the trip by our own vehicles so that it will be more fun for us. First we have to reach the College, and then we all together will go to the destination.

I start my bike and rode off to the College........

_________

Hope this was good ;)

At last Happy Birthday Taehyung!!!!!
The cutest bear of army 😘😘