THE BASKETBALL MATCH (31)

A playboy blushing! I am seeing it for the first time! But he is looking cute!

Wait...
What's happening!? Why I am behaving like this???? Y/N don't think too much....

__

He tried to remove my necklace from his shirt but couldn't. I looked at him asking if I can do it and he nodded. I don't want anyone to see us like this. I somehow removed my necklace from his shirt and pushed him. I quickly stood up dusting my clothes. He stood up and came infront of me.

"I don't have time to talk to you so bye" I quickly left after saying him. I don't want anything else to happen.
I went to the canteen and joined baekie and others.

"Where were you pabo??" Baekie said making me look at him angrily. "First you tell me why did you shared my video of singing without my permission and how did you fvckin shoot it" I said in n an angry tone making him chuckle.

"Pabo, you have such a good voice so I thought to shoot a video of yours and send it for a competition. And look you won too, now don't be angry just be happy" he said pulling my cheeks.
"Ahh leave my cheeks" I shouted making everyone on the table laugh.

We all talked and laughed while having our lunch. We went to the basketball court as there were many students in the canteen.

"Pabo, what took you so much time to come to canteen?" Eunwoo asked making me nervous. Laughing nervously I tried to think of some excuse. "I am sure you are thinking of an excuse, isn't it!?" Baekhyun said making me more nervous. I sigh and decided to tell them the truth.

"Okay, I and Taehyung were talking in the music hall. That's the truth." I said making them furrow their eyes in confusion. "Why would you go and talk to him!?" Lisa asked.
They all ask so many questions.

"Because they both are dating. Isn't it baby!"

Our attention went to the person who spoke. Hyungwoo had a smirk on his face. He is a jerk. Baekhyun,Rose, Eunwoo and Lisa looked at me shook.
Now what!! They will sure make me say everything which I don't want to.
"What is he telling!? You never would date a playboy then what is this!?" Baekhyun said coming towards me. I could see how shocked he was.

"How should I tell him that it's just an excuse so that Hyungwoo doesn't come near me" I thought.

"G-guys I never dated Taehyung and why would I-I !? Just think of it. And how can you believe him, don't y'all remember what he did to me" I spoke innocently so no one doubts on me.
"Ohh really, but you kissed him infront of me" Hyungwoo said making my heart skip a beat.

"No, we didn't kissed each other. I guess you have some misunderstanding and I know why you are doing this, to break our friendship right!? You want to hurt me again!" I said smirking to him and I could see he became nervous. But he smirked all of the sudden.

"I just realized something, you are such a slut Y/N" he said making me angry at the same time. "WHAT THE FVCK DID YOU JUST SAID!? I AM A SLUT! THRN YOU ARE A MOTHER*******" I stepped closer to him and raised my right arm which landed on his cheek making it turn into crimson red. Everyone around laughed at him, he gave me an angry glare which never would effect me. I smirked and gave another slap on his face.

All of the sudden Mrs.Drama Queen aka Jennie hopped in. She will make a big drama over here.

"Slut why did you slapped my friend! Don't you know who he is? And how can you slap your ex" she said pushing me. "Oh really is there a rule that I or anyone can't slap there ex! I guess your nut bolt has fallen somewhere" I replied getting to hear giggles from other students.