𝐾𝐼𝑆𝑆𝐸𝐷 𝐻𝐼𝑀 (29)

"Taehyung where did you went all of the sudden from the bar" Namjoon spoke. I turned to them and answered him "Went to drop Y/N to her house, any problem". They all were quite shocked. "Y/N was in the same bar!?" Jimin asked and I nodded as yes.

"She was drunk and wasgoibg to pass out so I went and dropped her. And I got to know that she is Mark Lee's sister." I told and they were shocked. "She never exposed that in the college nor in a public area" jungkook continued. I looked at them and walked to my room.

I went to take a shower and after I was done, I wore some clothes and sat on the bed with my laptop. I wanna do some research on
Y/N. I mean I want to know more about her.

_____
[20 minutes later]

I searched a lot about her, I found out that Hyungwoo was her ex and they broke up in  the starting of thesecond year of their high school. He was a Playboy and just used Y/N. I am feeling sad for her. There were more things about her, the one which caught my attention was about the death of her mother.

Her mother is no more. Y/N never let anyone know about this except her friends. She is a strong girl. I also read that she doesn't have a good bond with her father. She is close to Mark and her best friends.

I kept the laptop aside and switched off the lights, going to sleep.

_______

[Y/N's POV]

I woke up with a really bad headache. I saw around and noticed that I was back home. I slowly get up walking to the bathroom to get ready for the college. I can't remember what happened after I went to the bar. I got fresh and wore a white crop top with red torn jeans and black boots. I put on a black leather jacket making my outfit look more good. I walked downstairs to have breakfast.

As I enter the kitchen, I saw Baekhyun scrolling through his phone and eating breakfast. I sat beside him getting his attention.

"Good morning baekie" I said serving some food to me. "You are up, I thought you won't wake up" he replied. I furrowed my eyebrows at him. "Why?" I asked in confusion, taking a bite of the breakfast. "You came home drunk and if Mark hyung would see it he would definitely be mad at you. Thanks to that man who brought you safe back home." he said eating his breakfast.  I choked the food, I quickly grabbed the glass of water and drank it.

"Wait what?? Who dropped me?? Was I too drunk??" I asked him panicking. "Then what, you passed out in the bar. A guy found you out and he send his worker to drop you." He said getting up from the chair.

"Who can it be??" I thought.

"Baekie can you tell how the guy who dropped me looks" I asked running behind him. "He had brown hairs, long fingers and was fair. He was wearing a locket with a Gucci pendant. I can remember this much only." He replied grabbing the car keys.

A Gucci pendant, I have seen it somewhere. A worker wearing a Gucci pendant, not possible. Means he is not some sort of worker of anyone, he lied. I was snapped out of my thoughts when baekie shouted my name from the outside of the dorm.

"Pabo are you coming with me?? I am going to college. Come fast if you want to." 

I grabbed my bag and phone, rushing out of the dorm. I went outside to baekie's car and sat in. He drove off to the college. The whole time I was thinking about the guy who dropped me last night. We reached the college after few minutes of drive. Baekie parked the car and we both went to our lockers. I took all my books and was closing my locker when someone came and made me scare.

"Y/N" the person shouted in my ear making me flinch. I turn around and it was Eunwoo. I gave him a glare and he started laughing.
"Stop laughing Eunwoo, what's funny in this?"  I said chasing him who started running in the corridor. "Sorry pabo" he ran away.