DAD'S REACTION (47)

It has been a week since the news of Y/N's death has been spread. And there is no other news about it. Everyone is feeling that she is dead even Baekhyun has started feeling it. The contest has been postponed to tomorrow, if she doesn't come back by tomorrow then I will never be able to meet her. She isn't dead, she's alive I feel it. 

________

Y/N's POV

It has been a week or more since I came away from the camp. Hyungwoo would have told everyone that I am dead. I am sorry for Baekie and all my friends, especially Taehyung for doing this but I want to keep everyone safe. There's someone who wants to harm us and clear their way up.

Just a few more days, everything will be normal. I will be back with everyone. I hope Baekie didn't say anything to Mark oppa he will not be able to handle it.

________

Mark's POV

I just finished a meeting and now I am in my cabin taking a rest for a while. From the past week there is a lot of work and we have got two new projects to work on. It has been a week since I last talked with Y/N. She didn't call me nor did I get time to call her. I miss her and she must be missing me too. I called her but instead of her Baekhyun picked up.

"Hello Hyung" His voice was not like how he usually speaks to me. It was a bit sad, as if he was sick.

"What happened to your voice and where is Y/N?? You know she didn't call me from the past week and none of you did either. '' I asked him but there was silence for a while. "Hello?"

"I-uhh hyung…" he was stuttering and his voice sounded like he was nervous. "Just tell me what it is" I don't like people making long stories, I just like direct answers. "Mark hyung actually Y/N- she is not with us" his sentence confused me. "Then with whom is she" now I was getting an insecure feeling. "I am sorry hyung I couldn't save her" Baekhyun started to cry on the other side of the phone. "W-what are you telling-" it should not be what I am thinking.

"Y/N IS DEAD, I COULDN'T SAVE HER" his sobs grew more. I was in shock, my sister..she can't be dead. "You must be pranking me, just say the truth Baekhyun" I still didn't believe him. "I am telling the truth, even I couldn't believe it but it's the truth"

My phone dropped on the floor, my hands shivered. I threw everything I got in my hands. I was not able to control myself and I just screamed.

The guards and the staff rushed in the cabin on hearing me.

"Sir are you okay? What happened sir?" My assistant came near me holding a glass of water. I just threw it away. "Sir"
"My sister" I couldn't form sentences, only words came out of my mouth. "Are you talking about Miss Y/N?" I nodded at her sentence. "She can't be dead,my pabo"
Everyone was shocked.

The guards made the employees leave the cabin. I went home to meet dad. Dad has the right to know it. Although he doesn't care about Y/N, she is his daughter after all.

I tried calling dad but he was not picking up my call so I had to go meet him….

I reached home and ran inside hurriedly. All the guards had a confused expression on their face and followed me in.

"DAD!!!PLEASE COME FAST '' I shouted, calling him standing in front of the staircase that led to the other floor. He panicked hearing my voice and rushed down. "What happened mark?! And why are there tear stains on your face? '' He noticed the tear stains and I just hugged him. He was confused but rubbed my back slowly. "What happened son?"

"Y/N.."

"What Y/N?" his voice suddenly became cold. I looked at him "Don't you love her?She is your daughter" he just gave a pissed look at my question. "Dad please she is not as bad as you think she is. And… there's something more important than this"

"What" he asked.

"We lost Y/N. She is dead" I just looked down trying to hide my tears. "It must be some kind of act, she and her friends must be lying to you" he was aware of Y/N doing pranks on me but this was not a prank.

"It's not a prank or act it's real" he then understood it was something serious. He made me sit on the couch and held my shoulders.

"What happened to her?Tell me..How did this all happen?" he waited for an answer. "It has been a week since this incident happened. She s-slipped off of a cliff. Her body has not been found." I answered him in a stuttery voice. I looked at dad and he was shocked.

He cares about Y/N even if he shows he hates her. He acts cold outside but from inside he really loves her.

"Why does it's always me to lose all of the people I love" his eyes teary. I have never seen him showing his feelings for Y/N after mom's death.

________

Don't come @ me for not updating :(
I thought I updated this chapter but I didn't. I had logged out of this account for a month because of my studies.
Thank you for 100k reads btw ;)