-Revenge2- (6)

(A/n: Good morning everyone here is the next part. The next part will be updated in the evening. Now enjoy the story)
.
.
.
.
.

You stand up and went with him in the middle of the canteen. You look at your group who were confused. Taehyung clapped his hands gathering everyone's attention. Your blood was boiling inside but you controlled and look down.

Tae:- so everyone as some of you know that she slapped me in the club and now she will say sorry and touch my feet.

You looked at him making face like "what are you talking". He smirked at you.

Y/n's pov

He said I should touch his feet. Is he mad?? I should touch his feet. Actually it's my mistake I know he is a jerk still I agreed with him. I am such a fool. Argh!!!!! My blood is boiling like hell. It would have been better not to agree at least I would have not been insulted like this.

I was deep in my thought when I felt someone waving hand infront of my face. I turn to see the owner of the hand. It was that jerk Taehyung. I just gave him a stare but he is smirking like an idiot.

Tae:- ok so now say me sorry
Y/n:- I m sorry

I said in emotionless tone. He became angry.

Tae:- say it properly on your knees
*raised his voice*

I bent on my knees and said sorry. I heard many laughs and gossips. He puts his right feet front. I look at him confused.
Tae:- clean that b*tch
As he said I did. I heard some of the students saying that I am totally a sl*t, b*tch, h*e, etc.... I didn't care. But this mr.jerk (taehyung) is crossing his limits. I stand up facing him. I saw jennie coming here. And I knew what she will do. She came and stood infront of me.

Jennie:- oppa you did right to her
Tae:- did she hurt you
Jennie:- yes she insulted me infront of everyone *fake crying*
Tae:- how dare you hurt my Jennie
Y/n:- listen she was the first one who came and started this

I was just going back when he held my wrist and make me face towards him. Within no seconds I felt my right cheeks burning. HE SLAPPED ME!!!!!
I got tears in my eyes but controlled them. Everyone in the canteen got shocked what he just did.

And that jennie she came and slapped me on the other side of my face. I couldn't control my anger anymore. I went to my group and took my bag. They were just in shock. I went out of the canteen and they followed me.

I went to the basketball court and sat there. I pull out a picture frame of me with my family. I hug the photo frame and few tears rushed down my face. My group came to me. They hugged me.
Rose:- why did you do that pabo
Y/n:- to save Baekhyun he just said that if I wont he will beat him
Baekhyun:- you knew I will be safe still you did it pabo and now see yourself
Y/n:- sorry
Eunwoo:- okay now put some ointment
Y/n:- okay

I wiped the dry tears on my face and put the photo frame back in my back. Rose took out an ointment and applied it on my face. I check my face in a makeup mirror. I was shocked my right cheek was swollen a little. WHAT THE HECK!!!!!!

Y/n:- can I go and change my outfit
Rose:- sure you should not wear this from which you cleaned that bastards shoes
*Eunwoo and Baekhyun smile*

___________________☆_________________

Total words:- 673