DANCE PRACTICE (15)

(Y/n's pov)

I finished  my sketch it was looking nicer than I thought. I packed my stuff and stood up. I was walking towards my car when jimin came and blocked my way again. I gave him a frustrated look.

Y/n:- now what
Jimin:- I am really sorry for what happened few minutes ago
Y/n:- So
Jimin:- what about our practice
Y/n:- ohh I forgot about that
Jimin:- so let's go to the studio
Y/n:- Ahhh~ okay but first let me change and then we can begin with the dance
Jimin:- I will be waiting in the studio

He went from there. I sigh and walk to the changing room. I changed my outfit and tie my hair in a messy bun. I went out carrying my bag on my shoulder. I enter the dance studio and saw him doing some warm up. He looked up at me and came near me.

He took my bag from me and keep it aside. He holds my hand and takes me in the middle of the room.

Y/n:- hey!!
Jimin:- now what is your problem
Y/n:- first show me your dance moves and the we will choreograph together
Jimin:- nice idea so let's begin
Y/n:- okay

I went and sat near the mirror. He played one song and started dancing. I have to say he is so adorable while dancing. So that's why girls are mad behind him because of his grace in dance. He finished the dance and I went up to him.

He was panting so I gave him a bottle of water. He smiled and took the bottle. He relaxed for a minute and then we both started choosing song for our choreography.

We finally found one and did our choreography. We practiced it more than 20 times so we can be perfect in the moves. We took a break and rested for few minutes. I check my phone and I have 10 missed calls from baekie. I am sure he is worried that I am out with a guy who is a PLAYBOY.

I saw the time and it was 7. It's late and if I'll be late oppa will sure be hyper on this. I looked at jimin who is stocked on his phone.

Y/n:- jimin
Jimin:- what happened
Y/n:- it's time to go so let's finish today's practice and go
Jimin:- let's do a last practice and go pleaseeeeeee 😚
Y/n:- ahhh~ okay

He smiled and pulled me for the last practice. We did the dance and packed our stuff. I changed my outfit and went towards my car. I sat in and start the engine when I heard someone yelling my name. I turn around to see the owner of the voice. Its jimin, he came to me running.

Jimin:- hey wait
Y/n:- what happened
Jimin:- give me your phone number
Y/n:- mines and why
Jimin:- so we can inform each other if we are free for the practice or not
Y/n:- ohh okay so take it **********
Jimin:- and here is mines **********
Y/n:- okay bye
Jimin:- bye 

I save his number in my contacts and keep my mobile phone back in my bag. I then drove off the college back to home. After a long ride I finally reached. The ride is not so long but I am tired and it feels like I am driving for hours as I sometimes become a LAZY POTATO!!!
(A/n: lmao😂 sorry for disturbing)

I parked my car and  went inside. Without even looking here and there I ran up to my room. All I needed now was a warm bath. It feels so refreshing after a warm bath and I am hungry too. So let's not wait and go for a bath.

I throw my bag on the bed and ran to the bathroom. I fill the bathtub with hot water and undress myself. I enter the bathtub filled with hot water. It feels so relaxed in here. I want to stay here forever but I cant as I have work to do other than just sitting in the bathtub.

After relaxing in there I got out and wore a bathrobe. I went to my huge closet and started searching for a pair of pajamas. I found one and wore it.

(So this is how it looks)

I came out of closet and throw myself on my soft cozy bed

I came out of closet and throw myself on my soft cozy bed. I closed my eyes and relaxed but something broke it MY PHONE!!! I heard a notification so I get up and checked whose it is. Its jimin Ahhhhh~Why again?!!!???

On the phone

Jimin
Hii y/n

Y/n
Hii and I beg you
dont message me now

Jimin
I was just checking whether its
your number only or you
just fooled me

Y/n
I am not like you and your
friends fooling people okay

Jimin
Yeah we do that but not with people like you y/n

Y/n
What do you mean!!?????

Jimin
You wont understand

Y/n
I dont want too

Jimin
Bye good night

Y/n
Good night

-----------------------------------------------------------

I throw the phone somewhere on the bed and got up. I open the door of my room and went downstairs to have something to eat as I AM HUNGRY!!!!
I came downstairs to the kitchen. I open the refrigerator to see if we have some snacks to eat.

__________________♡__________________

Total words:-

Sorry for making it short because I am busy with some sort of work. Hope you understand. SORRY ONCE AGAIN💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜