♡DANCE PARTNER♡ (17)

.
.

Baekhyun:- cool down pabo I was just joking.........

We all continue to eat our food. There was one seat empty beside me and on the other side Baekhyun was sitting. I was eating when someone tapped my shoulder and sat beside me. I look up to see who it is.... Its JIMIN!! What the f#ck.

Y/n:- hey why are you sitting here?!!??
Jimin:- cause there are no chairs in here and we are friends right
Y/n:- Who the FUCK told you that we are FRIENDS!!!
Jimin:- I thought we are
Y/n:- keep your useless thoughts with you and I am totally not interested in a friendship with you or your friends
DID YOU GOT THAT!!!
Jimin:- calm down sweetie and have lunch
Baekhyun:- dont call her that
Jimin:- why is she yours
Y/n:- can you both stop and continue to have lunch
Baekhyun:- as you say pabo

They both kept quiet and ate there lunch. I was feeling little awkward while eating as I felt someone's eyes on me. I turn to see who it is... AGAIN JIMIN!!! I just pass him a glare and look on the other side. Don't he feel shame staring a girl?? WHAT A SHAMELESS BOY!!!! I dont know how his parents handle him...

We all finished our lunch and went out of the canteen. From the past 2-3 days Jennie didn't even showed up. I felt like she is not there in the college. We all had dance so I and the girls went to change our outfit. I changed mines and waited for the other two. They take very long until then lets do some warm up.

I was doing warm up when the girls came. I smiled at them and we all went out. We three reach the dance studio and see our partners. Jimin waved at me like a small child. I dont know why but I chuckled at him.

Your outfit:

I went to him and we both recalled our steps

I went to him and we both recalled our steps. We had an extra choreography incase the teacher didn't like this one. All other students with their partners started gathering in the studio so we both went and sat with our groups.

Soon the teacher came in and as usual was greeted. She told us to sit with our partners so it will be easy for her to recognize each in a pair. Jimin came and sat beside me. On the other hand baekie was sitting with Lisa and other side were Eunwoo with Rose.

The teacher started with some random pair. All were done including my group members too. Only Me and jimin was left. Now it was turn for mr.jerk and jennie. I am quite interested for there turn to see how will they dance. The teacher told that she wi give points based on each pairs chemistry and dance moves, how smooth and clear they will be.

Mr.jerk and jennie started dancing. They didn't had chemistry at all. And there dance got flopped when JENNIE FELL ON THE FLOOR AS SHE SLIPPED😂😂😂. All the students laughed even me and jimin. Mr.jerk saw me and got angry. Teacher said them to redo their choreo and now it was mines and jimin's turn. I was a bit nervous but not till when the music is turned on. I have done dances like this with many boys in high school and appa's business parties too.