Alex..

Chapter 21

Taylor's POV

*a week later*

"Bye", I said hugging Michele and Austin goodbye. Austin wanted to go to New York to see his cousin so Michele is going with him. For me I'm staying home. I don't really know anybody except for Grandad and Aunt Lisa. I did met Aunt Robin and my cousin's Logan and Rylie, we didn't really talk much.

"Call me if you need anything", Michele said.

"Okay I will, call me when you land", I said. "Take good pictures with mahomies at the airport." Austin smiled and hugged me goodbye. Then they walked out and drove off.

I sat on the couch and watched tv. Then my phone started buzzing.

*convo*
(A: Alex)
(T: Taylor)

A: hey babe
T: hey
A: what are you doing today
T: probably staying home
A: did Austin and Michele leave
T: yeah, it's gonna be a long week with out them
A: maybe I can stay with you to keep you company
T: maybe
A: I'll be over in a little bit
T: okay, bring food
A: okay *he laughed*

I hung up and suddenly got tried. I closed my eyes.

Alex's POV

I started packing for the week. I was planning on staying with her. I don't want my poor girlfriend to be all alone in the house.

"Where you going", Andrew said rushing into my room.

"I'm gonna go stay with Tay, Austin and Michele left for New York today", I said taking clothes and putting them into a bag.

"Fun, tell Taylor hi", he said walking out. He still has this deep crush on her. Strange kid.

I finished packing and walked down stairs to grab a box of macaroni and cheese. My mom walked in.

"So I heard your going to stay with Taylor", she said with a smile.

"Yeah I don't want her to be alone."

"Your so sweet", she said and came over and kissed my forehead.

"Okay, I'm leaving. Bye mom", I said walking out the door to my car.

*skips ride*

I walk into her house to see SpongeBob on and her laying on the couch so peacefully. I set down my things and went to go lay with her. There was just enough room for me to cuddle up next to her. I rapped my arms around her torso. I then fell asleep.

*an hour later*

Taylor's POV

I woke up to a pair of strong arms around me. I smiled knowing it was Alex. I turned around to see my shaggy haired, handsome face, boyfriend. I kissed his cheek as he opened his eyes slightly.

"Well hello there", I said moving his hair out of his face.

"Good morning beautiful", he said with a smile. I smiled back.

"Did you bring food", I said getting up. He laughed and got up with me.

"Yeah, I brought a box of macaroni and cheese", he said taking the box out of his bag. We walked to the kitchen so we could make it.

*later*

Alex and I were laying on my couch. I smiled facing him. He leaned in. We kissed. We both say up. I rapped my legs and arms around him. He slipped his tongue into my mouth. Searching every little corner. Our tongues danced together. I moved my hands up to his long brown hair, messy it up. He moved his soft warm hands up and down my sides. I smiled into this amazing kiss. He stood up, still carrying me. He pushed me up against the nearest wall. He went to my neck, leaving warm kisses. That causing me to moan some.

"A-Alex", I said letting a moan out.

"Hmmm", he said looking into my eyes.

"I love you", I said with a smile.

"I love you too", he said with passion in his eyes.

I kissed him on the lips once again. He didn't let it just stop there. He carried me up the stairs to my room. He set me down on my bed and hovered over me. He cover us up and kissed me with some much passion. Not letting us break apart. He loved his little love marks on my neck. I lifted up his shirt and over his head parting our lips for just a second. He then also lifted my shirt. Revealing my bra. I smiled. Kissed me again, and again. He pulled me closer to him as if there was still room between us. His toned chest against mine. He slipped his tongue in and out of my mouth. Then took off my sweat pants and took off his own. Leaving me in my underwear and bra and him in his boxers. He decided that he was should unbuckle my bra. He smirked. We just went on kissing from there.

*later*

Okay so we kinda did it, and it was really good. I liked it. Alex was sleeping. I couldn't sleep. So I just looked at him, I'm so glad to have this perfect boy.
____________
(A/N)
Sorry it's taken me so long to update!
-
Okay, I'm also sorry for that awkward chapter, it had to happen😂
-
Anyways hope you enjoyed
-
Love you guys
-
Bye✌️💕