A Good Way To Start Off The Day

Chapter 6

Taylor's  POV

"I don't know if it's working", Austin said trying to see if it was. "Tweet me if it is."

I was just sitting behind him wondering what this was. I've never done this before.

"I guess it working", he said looking back at me.

"What", I said smiling.

"There all asking about you", he said.

"I'm Taylor", I said looking at the camera.

"This here is my long lost sister", Austin said.

"I was not lost", I said to Austin.

"Okay what ever you say", I said rolling my eyes.

"We should do a question and answer", Austin said.

"Okay", I said leaning on his shoulder.

"Tweet me some questions", he said.

"Now you can sing me a song", I said.

"Okay." "It's 11:11 make a wish and make and say it's 11:11 make a wish make and say I hope you come true", he sang.

"Provo", I said clapping my hands. "I've never heard that song before."

"Well it's my first single", he said with a proud smile. I look over at the comments on the screen were blowing up. "Yeah it'll be on iTunes soon."

*later*

"That was fun", I said standing up.

"Yeah it's a lot of fun", he said.

I got up and walked to my room. I sat down on my bed. Then my phone started going off. It was Danny.

*convo on phone*
(D: Danny)
(T: Taylor)

D: hey
T: hi
D: what's up
T: just got done ustreaming
D: why *he said with a laugh*
T: can I ask you something
D: yeah you can always ask me anything
T: have you ever thought, are your parents actually your parents, do you really have siblings
D: no why
T: never mind I have to go bye

I hung up felt frustrated. No ones ever gonna feel how I feel. This has never happened to anyone. I'm such a loser.

Austins POV

I was thinking that we could hang out with the guys again. I like spending time with Taylor, I don't feel as alone as I did when it was just me and mom. Yeah I love spending time with mom but I never got any sibling time.

So I walked down the hall to Taylor's room to see her with very frustrated face.

"What so angry about", I asked sitting down on her bed.

"I want to be normal", she said

"I can't help you with that", I said laughing a little.

"Ha ha so funny", she said.

"I thought so too", I said. "Did you wanna hang out with the guys again today?"

"Sure but I have to get ready", she said.

"Same", I said then walked out.

Alexis POV

I was ready to get the day going. Plus I kinda wanted to see Alex again. We connected. It was weird but I enjoyed myself yesterday.

I walked to my closet and grabbed some clothes. I grabbed a black shirt that said," Girls say yes to boys that say no." I put it on and then put on some dark jeans and a pink beanie. Then went back to my closet and put on my pink vans.

I walked down the hall to Austins room. I knocked and wait until he said I could come in.

"Hey, you ready", I said walking in.

"Yeah let's go", he said standing up from his bed. We walked down to the kitchen and grabbed something to eat then we left.

"Bye mom we're going to Roberts", Austin said before we walked out.

"Why do you think Michele gave me up", I asked Austin walking to the car.

"I don't know. I was wondering the same thing. I was really bored as a kid", he said.

"Same", I said then got in. He got in and plugged in his phone so we could listen to music off of it.

"Can I choose a song", I asked with a puppy dog face.

"Fine." I grabbed his phone and turned on It Girl by Jason Derulo. Austin looks over at me for a sec.

"What, I like this song", I said.

"Nothing", he said smiling and pulling into Roberts drive way. I got out and started walking to the door. I waited for Austin then we walked in.

"Hey", Robert said as we walked into the living room. I looked around and I didn't see Alex.

"Hey", Austin said sitting down.

"Can I use your bathroom", I asked.

"Uh sure, down the hall to your right", Robert said.

Austin's POV

"Is she okay", Zach said.

"Yeah, I think so", I said. "Where is AC?"

"Oh yeah he's in the bathroom", Robert said.

"Well then Taylor is gonna be waiting for awhile", Zach said laughing.

"Yeah", I said.

Alex's POV

I walk out of the bathroom and the cutest thing ever. Taylor. She was on her phone.

"Hi", I said.

"Oh um hey", she said.

"How are you", I asked.

"Fine, how about you", she asked.

"Fine", I said just staring into her beautiful brown eyes. I smiled.

"Well I'll see you in a sec, but I have to go to the bathroom", she said smiling back at me.