Saturday.

Chapter 34

*Saturday*

Taylor's POV

I woke up around 10:30. Alex stayed over last night and we watched a movie until I fell asleep around 11. Which isn't that bad but still, I usually wake up earlier.

I got up and walked out of my room down the hall to my bathroom to take a quick shower. I got in and played my music.

*later*

I got out. And walked back down to my room in a towel. Hoping Alex wasn't up.

I walked in and he was still sound asleep. I walked to my closet to look for nice clothes since mom's friends are coming over.

I grabbed a red plaid long shirt. I walked over to my dresser and pulled out black leggings. I walked out of the room to the bathroom. I got dressed dried my hair, brushed it the walked back to my lovely room.

"Morning", he said in his sexy morning voice.

"Morning handsome", I said looking for my boots, that were some where in my closet.

"You looked good in that towel", he said. I look back and see him smirking.

"Your so weird", I said. He got up and came over to me. He sat down and we made eye contact for awhile then he kissed me soft. We slowly fell to the ground where we kissed rougher. I pull back and whisper, "I love you so much."

We sit back up and Alex helps me find my boots. Then helps me get up.

Then I feel something so strange. I feel around on my stomach. And it does it again.

"You okay", he asked. "Do tell me your giving birth right now." I laughed.

"I can feel the babies feet moving", I said with a big smile.

"I wanna feel", he whined. I grabbed his hand where I could feel it. They do it again and Alex smiles. I smile back at him.

*later*

Alex went home to get some clothes and said he was gonna come back when he can.

I can't wait to know what the big news is. Austin or my mom hasn't given me any hits.

"Hey sweetie, my friends are coming over at noon so they can have lunch with us", my mom said walking out of the kitchen.

"Okay, is it okay if Alex is here", I asked.

"Yeah, sure", she said then waked back into the kitchen. I payed down on the couch in the living room and took a nap waiting for Alex and my moms friends.

Alex's POV

I was back at Tay's house, I walk in to see her sleeping on the couch. I smile. I let her sleep and go into the kitchen to find Michele sitting at the kitchen table.

"Hi Alex", she said her normal smile. "Are you staying over for the big news?"

"Yeah, sure", I said.

"Okay Alex I'm actually gonna tell you wants going on for today. Chase is signing Austin today", she said with tears in her eyes.

"That's great", I said.

"Chase Records is in Florida. And Alex either Taylor is gonna stay here with you or she's coming with us", she said. I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Okay", I said quiet. I walked out and to the living room where I see my beautiful girlfriend.

I of course want her to stay so when she has the babies I'll be there for her. But if she leaves to live in Florida I don't know when I'll be able to see her. Going that one week with out her was rough, what would it be like if it were a month.

But I'm not gonna pressure her into staying. She practically lived her whole life with out her real mom and brother.

I look at her again. She opens her eyes and smiles when she sees me. It's hard to think that one day she might not be here, smiling at me like that.

"Hey", she said in her soft voice.

"Hi."

"Are my mom's friends here", she asked whipping her eyes and yawning.

"No not yet, but you should probably stay awake just in case they come soon", I said.

"Okay, what do you wanna do", she asked standing up and walking over to me.

"I don't know what do you wanna do", I asked smirking at her.

"Your funny", she said being a tease and walked away from me until I ran after her and wrapped my arms around her torso. I felt the baby bump that she had and thought of the two little babies in there. She smiled up at me. We looked at each other. I kissed her and I heard a snap and look over at Michele trying to be sneaky and get a picture of us. We laughed at her and went into the kitchen to sit with Michele and talk with her.

Then the doorbell rang. She got up and I heard Austin running down the stairs. I help Taylor up so we can go into the living room.

Taylor's POV

Alex put his arm around me shoulder and we walked to the living room. When I looked at the door, I almost cried. It was Rocco.