Night

Chapter 11

Alex's POV

We sat in Adams room for awhile just because he was enjoying talking to Taylor.

"Hey Adam, we are gonna go somewhere but we'll be back later maybe", I said.

"Okay, bye Taylor", he said hugging Taylor.

"I'll be back so you can teach me how to play these video games", she said.

"Okay", he said with a big smile.

"Bye", she said as we walked out.

"That was fun, I've never done that before", she said.

"Really."

"Yeah, I was alone or with my friends. I've never spent time with little kids", she said.

Then Ashton came down the stairs. She smiled. Then looked at me. Then looked back at Taylor.

"What's going on here, Alex", she asked.

"Nothi-."

"Hi I'm Taylor, Austins sister", she said interrupting me.

"Oh I'm Ashton, you can call me Ash tho", she said.

"Well we better g-."

"What's going on- MMM hot friend, took you long enough AC", a guy said walking in. "I'm Andrew", he said trying to be cute.

"Hi I'm Taylor", She laughed.

"Where's mom she might as well come in here too", I said.

"She went to get some food", Andrew said checking Taylor out.

"Well um, we are going somewhere and no you may not come", I said getting jealous for no reason.

"Okay grumpy pants", Ash said.

"Bye", Taylor said.

We walked out of my house and too this tree house that has been here for as long as I can remember.

"Ladies first", I said. Taylor climbed up on the later. Then I followed after.

When I got up there Taylor was in awe. She looked up at the stars.

"Man", she said. "This is beautiful."

"That's why I thought I should show you. I mean you would love it", I said not making any sense.

"We should just look up at the stars", she said laying down on the floor of the tree house. I laid down next to her.

"Do you ever wonder if that star thing is real", she asked.

"Always, a couple weeks ago I came out here and I see the brightest star. I was thinking maybe that was my fish that Adam decided to kill", I said making her laugh. Oh her laugh. It was soft but cute. I smiled knowing that I made her laugh. "It's true", I said.

"I wonder if those 2 stars are my parents and that one really close to the moon is my real dad", she said.

"I bet it is", I said.

Taylor's POV

I just looked over at him. Into his deep brown eyes. He smiled. I smiled back then looked away.

"Okay back to asking questions. What do you wanna be when you finish high school and college if you go", I asked.

"I was planning on being an actor, if you haven't seen any of Austin and I's videos. But then we stop posting together and he started posting covers and then I was getting behind in school so I had to stop all together. Which made me upset but I had to take everything one step at a time", he said.

"I'm sure you would be a great actor. You'd be awesome at it", I said.

"Nah", he said.

"Don't lie to yourself Constancio", I said.

*later*

We just were looking up at the sky again. I put my head on his chest. Then I blinked then instantly falling asleep.

*next day*

I woke up still in the tree house with Alex. I smiled at him still alders then remembered I never we home yesterday. I got out my phone and called Austin.

*convo*
(A:Austin)
(T:Taylor)

A: where the hell are you moms freaking out
T: sorry I for got to call and say that I stayed the night as Bree's last night.
A: okay. When you coming home
T: I don't know. But I have to go bye

I hung up. Then I see that Alex is awake.

"Good morning shinning beauty", I said.

"Ha ha sooooooooo funny", he said sitting up. "Who did you call?"

"Austin to make sure he didn't freak", I said.

"Oh what did you say", he asked wiping his eyes and yawning.

"I said I stayed the night at Bree's."

"Mm fun. We should probably go in side", he said yawning again making me yawn.

"Yeah your right", I said.