Career Starter.

Chapter 31

Taylor's POV

My mom and I were sitting outside waiting for the meeting for Austin. Of course Austin came with us, but he ran in saying he had to pee and ran to the nearest bathroom.

Austin came back. You could tell he was scared yet excited.

A guy walked out from this room and said, "You must be Austin Mahone."

He shook Austin's hand and smiled
looking over at my mom and I. "And you must be Mom and sister."

"Yup that's us", I said. He laughed at my comment.

"Well I'm Rocco." I smiled knowing this is the place.

*later/after meeting*

We walked out. Austin happy as can be. But mom wants to look at other places before he decides one. Which I'm sure he understands. She just wants the best for him.

Austin and I sat in the back of the car so we could talk about the meeting and the people.

"I liked them", I said.

"Yeah same, I'm confident that's not gonna be our last time there", he said with a smile.

"What are we gonna do when we get back", he asked.

"I'll probably call Alex real quick, you should call Ash", I said.

"Yeah, I probably should."

"I threw a wish in the don't ask I'll never tell
I looked to you as it fell and now your in my way
I trade my soul for a wish pennies and dimes for a kiss
I wasn't looking for this but now your in my way
Your stare was holding
Ripped jeans skin was showing
Heart night wind was blowing", the radio sang as Austin and I looked at each and started singing along. Mom laughed as she drove.

We made it to the hotel. We both walked out. Girls looking at Austin, I knowing they were probably mahomies go over there.

"Hey", I said with a confident smile. They wanted to scream, they couldn't they were both in shock.

"Um um, hi", the girl with ombré hair spoke.

"You guys, I'm not the true star. Don't now why you freaking out", I said making them laugh. Austin came up behind me and looked over my shoulder saying;

"Peek a boo."

Having his eyes covered then taking his hands away.

I swear the girl who didn't say anything was about to faint.

Austin went around me and hugged her. She whispered something to him that I couldn't hear. He responded with;

"You saved me."

We took pictures with them. 2 of all of us. 2 with me and them. 2 with Austin and them. 2 with them both with him. & 2 with both of them and me. So 10 pictures in all.

"We better go", Austin said.

"Okay, thanks Austin and Taylor. You guys are the best", the one with brown hair said. We hugged them good bye and we walked inside. We went to the elevator. He pushed the button and it opened when it closed he took his phone out and we took a picture. I took one of us too.

I posted it on Instagram with the caption as, "Proud of my bruver. Can't wait to see what happens in the future."

We walked out and down the hall to our room. He knocked and waited for our mom to answer. She came to the door. We walked in and went to our rooms.

I called Alex like I said I would.

*convo*
(A: Alex)
(T: Taylor)

A: This is Alex sorry I can't get to the phone right now, I'm probably with the love of my life. I'll call you back when I can.

T: Alex that's not funny.

A: you can leave a message after a beep. *girl voice*
*beep*

T: hey babe, miss you. Call me when you can. Tell Ash I love her.

I hung up and but down my phone. Well I guess I'll just take a shower and take a little nap.

*after shower/nap*

I got up and decided I needed to get out some. I got up from the bed that I had been laying in for awhile. Stalking Austin's fans and following some randomly just to see their reaction.

"Hey mom is it okay if I go shopping for a little bit", I asked going into the room she was in.

"Yeah of course, be back by 6:30 so we can go eat some where", she said I grabbed my purse and left.

I walked out to her car and got in. It only took me about 10 minutes to get there. I parked in front of the mall.

*later*
(A/N sorry I'm doing a lot of skipping around)

I was in Areo wishing I could fit in these really cute shirts but of course I can't because of the children in me.

So I walked out and went to a store just for people with my baby problem. I went to a section where teens like me wear some descent clothes there's probably not gonna be any Aero shirts. I wish they had cute clothes for us girls with pregnancy.

I looked around and couldn't find anything cute. Being pregnant and finding cute clothes is kinda hard.

I walked out and went to the food court for a snack. I walked up to a pretzel place.

"Welcome to Bob's Pretzels", a boy about my age smiled.

I smiled back. "Can I get a pretzel."

"Yes ma'am. Do you want any dippings with that", he asked.

"Sure, what do you have", I asked standing there.

"Um we have Mustard, Cheese, Salsa, and Garlic dip", he said. I looked up into his pretty brown eyes.

"I'll have cheese."

"Okay, that'll be $5.50", he said smiling showing his perfect teeth. He grabbed the pretzel that was sitting in this warmer thing and grabbed a cheese from under the counter.

I handed him the money and took my food and walked away. I heard running after me. I look back and see him.

"Hey, I was just about to go on my brake before you came. Did you want to hang out", he asked. I sat down at this table and he sat across from me.

"Sure I guess", I said.

"Oh I'm Kaleb", he said.

"I'm Taylor", I said eating some of the pretzel.

"Well Taylor, we should get to know each other", he said.

"And why is that", I said smiling.

"You seem someone I should get to know", he said with a goofy smile. I sat back. Thought about for a minute and answered him with an okay.

"So Taylor, do you live here in Miami", he asked.

"No. I actually live in Texas", I said.

"What brought you here to Miami", he asked.

"My brother is looking for a career in music here. So I came with my mom and him to support him", I said. "How about you?"

"I live here, but I just moved in about 2 months ago", he said.