Going Home

Chapter 32

Taylor's POV

We were still sitting at the table. I had finished my pretzel a while ago but Kaleb kept talking so, me being the polite one didn't get up and leave.

"So how long are you staying in Florida for", he asked.

"We leave in 2 days. Meaning we only have tomorrow to do anything", I said.

"Oh, well then maybe tomorrow we can hang out that is if you want too", he said. I was thinking sure why not, but then Alex's face appeared in my head.

"I don't know, depends on what we are doing", I said.

"Oh, okay. Here's my number if you can." He handed me a napkin that he must of wrote on earlier when I got up to throw my trash away.

"Thanks", I said awkwardly. As my phone started to ring.

*convo*
(A: Alex)
(T: Taylor)

A: hey babe
T: hey
A: can't wait to see you in 2 days
T: same, I miss you so much.
A: what are you doing
T: I'm at the mall
A: oh fun, did you run into any fans
T: yeah, earlier. It was so cute
A: not as cute as you
T: *laughs* what ever you say.
A: well I better let you get back to shopping
T: yeah you better *angry voice* *laughs*
A: okay byeee
T: byeeeee

I hung up and I see Kaleb looking at me like I'm a freak.

"Well I better get back to shopping", I said.

"Okay, call me if you can hang out tomorrow", he said.

"Okay", I said.

"Byeeee", he said making me laugh.

"Byeee", I said then walked away.

After I thought about it. Kaleb is kinda cute but he isn't any Alex. He seemed nice, but I can't judge him yet I just met him. And should I hang out with him tomorrow? There might be people there that take pictures of us. Like Austin's fans. I don't want that, but I don't want to stay at the hotel all day.

I went to the car and drove back to the hotel. I say in my car for a second. I called Ash.

*convo*
(A: Ash)
(T: Taylor)

T: hey Ash
A: hey was up
T: well right now I'm sitting my moms car by myself
A: that's fun
T: yeah, well I met this guy at the mall and he wants to hang out tomorrow. Should I go hang out with him?
A: I don't is he cute
T: kinda, but I don't think he realizes that I'm pregnant and I do have a boyfriend
A: do it and if i see anything on Instagram or Twitter I'll tell Alex that it's an old friend from Nebraska
T: okay, thanks
A: so what's his name
T: Kaleb
A: cute name
T: *laughs* I guess
A: well I better let you go, say hi to Austin
T: okay I will, bye
A: peace out home girl

I hung up laughing. I got out of the car and went inside. I see my mom and Austin sitting in the lobby. I walk over to them.

"So how did shopping go", Austin asked.

"Fine", I said.

"See any fans", my mom asked.

"I don't think so, or they didn't want to come and say hi", I said sitting down on a chair next to Austin.

"So what are you guys doing in the lobby", I asked.

"Oh we are waiting for the limo to take us to another meeting."

"Oh that's fun."

*2 days later/ day there leaving*

I decided not to go yesterday just in case. I didn't want Alex to be mad at me. So I just backed some, went swimming and laid in my bed all day yesterday.

Right now we are sitting in the airport waiting for our plane to be called. My mom sitting to my right looking at her phone. She's probably posting something on Instagram or tweeting fans. I think she tweets more than me.

Then there's Austin taking a nap under us. He didn't want to wake up this morning. He looks pretty comfy other than the fact that it's on the floor.

"Plane 640 is now boarding", the speaker said.

I poked Austin in the face. He opens his eyes then suddenly closes them.

"Austin we are leaving", I said standing up. He stood up and we walked to the plane. I sat down by the window with Austin next to me. With my mom next to him.

*skips ride*

I stood up from my plane seat and walked off. We walked over and got our bags.

"Are you excited to be home", Austin asked.

"Always, I've missed Alex", I said. We walked to the escalator. I look down and see Alex and Ash with a sign that says, "Mahone family, we love you."

I ran off the escalator to Alex. He wrapped his arms around me.

"I missed you so much", he said kissing my forehead.

"I missed you more", I said pulling back and kissing his lips. For the first time in a while.

______________
(A/N)
Hi guys!
-
So I'm planning on updating every Tuesday
-
Well that's all I have😂
-
Love you guys!!
-
️Comment if you have any questions about the book.
-
VOTE
-
Bye😘