Mobbed...

Chapter 13

Taylor's POV

I walked to my locker 6th hour since it's my lunch hour. All of a sudden a whole bunch of girls surrounding me and screaming at me.

"OMG YOUR AUSTIN MAHONE'S SISTER", a lot of them screamed.

"CAN I TAKE A PICTURE WITH YOU", some of them screamed.

"Um I don't know", I said nervous  and very over whelmed.

"Come guys leave her alone, she's just Austin's sister", Alex said coming to me in this big circle I was in the middle of.

"You okay", he asked looking at me.

"Yeah I'm fine", I said smiling and looking into his big brown eyes.

"Guys we have to get lunch, if want to ask her any questions do it when she's probably starving", he said. We walked out of the crowd with people whispering and pointing at us.

"Well that was different", I said.

"I bet", he said rapping his arm around my shoulder and walking towards the cafeteria.

*skipping waiting in line*

Alex and I talked while we were in line then went to go sit with Zach and Rob.

"What took you guys so long", Robert said.

"She got mobbed at her locker. But I saved her", Alex said smirking at me as Bree and Ash came and sat with us.

"Hi guys", I said to them.

"Hey girl", Ash said.

"Hey babe", Bree said.

"Are you okay I saw the mob", Ash said.

"Yeah, your dear brother came and saved me", I said.

"Of course he did", she said smiling at Alex and I.

"That's what friends do", Alex said.

"Yeah friends", Bree said.

"So confused", Robert said.

"Well-", I said before the bell rang. So we all got up and walked to our class. 7th period which means I can almost go home.

Alex walked me to my class making sure I got there okay. I walked in and see a lot of girls trying to hold in there screams. I tried my best not to laugh at them. They sounded like bats that make that eeee sound. I took a seat in the back.

One of the girls came back and wanted to talk to me, you could tell by just looking at her. But she just looked at me and smiled.

"Um hi", I said. Smiling letting her know she's okay to talk to me.

"Hi", she said shyly.

"I'm guessing you wanna ask me something's or take a picture with me", I said.

"Yeah, can I", she asked still scared.

"Yeah sure give me your phone, I'll take the pictures", I said as she handed me her phone. I took a picture with us smiling. Then handed her phone back to her.

"Thank you so much, can you say hi to Austin to me", she said.

"Yeah of course, um tag me in it if you ever post it anywhere", I said.

"Okay, what's your Instagram and Twitter", she asked having the biggest smile on her face.

"My Instagram is @iamtaylorgomez", I said.

"Oh, I thought you were a Mahone", she said.

"I am, it's just a long story", I said.

"Okay, how about your Twitter", she asked.

"I actually don't have one but I'll ask Austin to help me make one", I said.

"Okay, thanks", she said then went to go take a seat.

*after school*

The bell rang and everyone rang and I walked out with Robert. He's a good friend. All hour all we did was laugh at each other. He's such a brother, Bree's lucky.

I went my locker unharmed. I put my books in there and then walked out to find Austin car, surrounded by girls and some guys.

I walked up to them. Freaked when I was standing right next them.

"It's okay guys, I'm just his sister", I said. They all screamed.

I eventually got in the car to Austin. He was in there wanting to stop and say hi. But he couldn't. He wouldn't be able to leave and he could get hurt by someone who doesn't like him.

"How was your day", he asked driving slowly out of the parking lot.

"It was crazy", I said. He started laughing. "First I got mobbed just trying to get out of the car, then when I got out of class to go to lunch Alex had to come save me, and finally this girl in class was very nervous but came up to me and she took and picture with me, also she says hi", I said.

We drove home and I got out and walked in. When I walked in a instantly got a texted. Of course from Alex making sure I got home alright.

I smiled at my phone then put it away before Austin saw that Alex was texting me.